❥ foreword ✓

❝Our universe grants every soul a twin a reflection of themselves a kindered spirit! No matter where they are or how far they are from each other and even if they are in different dimensions they will always find one another! This is destiny and this is love!❞

Abhimanyu Singh and Ayesha Verma, two souls hopelessly and irrevocably in love with each other are torn apart by location, timing and brutal circumstances and most importantly their destinies.

Will their limitless and undying love for each other become a magnet for one another despite their own or any other person's efforts fighting against the universe manipulating everything in their favour or will their lovestory will remain incomplete??

Will they give in to their feelings and a new love will be born or will they have to sacrifice their love at the altar of their fate??

To know more read Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho an intense and untold tale of pain, separation, eternal love and longing.

Hey everyone,

Here is the foreword of;

MERI AASHIQUI AB TUM HI HO - LOVE MAKES LIFE LIVE.

How was it?

The first chapter will be out soon Inshallah!

Please don't forget to colour the STAR BUTTON ⭐ ORANGE and drop in your precious comments, that would be great, keep loving and supporting me always, the next update will be out very soon.

Till then stay happy, blessed and keep spreading love!

Bye for now until we meet next time.

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE!♥
____Yours, Aashu.