❥ chapter nine ✓

Hey everyone,
Hope you are doing well.

So, as promised I am here with the ninth chapter of ❝Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho.❞

I hope you like it!

Warning: Proof reading not done. So, if you find spelling mistakes or any kind of grammatical errors I am really sorry for that!

Don't forget to vote and drop in your precious comments as it really means a lot to me and drives me to persue my passion and immense love for writing.

Your immense love and constant support is a major inspiration for me. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart guys for your appreciation.

 I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart guys for your appreciation

Love you loads,

Inline comments are love,

Happy reading!

❝Let me kiss all your scars, let me take away all your fears. Let me touch your soul and breathe in your essence. Let me steal all your pains, let me embrace all your fears, let me love you the way you are!❞

Later the same day after chatting for some time Rohan completed all the hospital formalities and did all the necessary paperwork and within no time Ayesha's discharge papers were ready. Abhimanyu signed the discharge papers papers and soon Ayesha was ready to be taken home.

As per their mutual decision all of the machines and the apparatus she had to be dependant on for a few days till she got better was to be shifted in Abhimanyu's bedroom as per his own wish.

Now that he had got his Ayesha back after five long years and that too forever he did not want to leave her side even for a second! He was becoming protective as well possessive for her with each passing second!

He just didn't want to let her go away from him, ever since she got admitted to the hospital and till the time she was there he did not leave her side. He was there for her. He was there with her, to keep her with him wrapped in his unconditional love, to treasure her and cherish her for eternity!

Within no time at all Rohan parked the car outside their house with Shanaya sitting beside him on the passenger seat with Ayesha and Abhimanyu sitting on the back seat.

Abhimanyu held her protectively in his arms resting her head on his chest as she was fast asleep in his arms due to the heavy dosage of medicines she was put under after the surgery.

He tried his level best not to wake her up from her deep and peaceful sleep he slowly rested her head on the back seat of the car and stepped out! Then he opened the door and inched closer to her and placed her head on his heart.

Abhimanyu placed his one hand on her back supporting it he placed his other hand under her knees, gently scooping her up in his strong arms he pulled her out of the car smilingly making sure he does not disturb or hurt her in any way possible as he carried her inside the house.