❥ chapter two ✓

Hey everyone,
Hope you are doing well.

So, as promised I am here with the second chapter of ❝Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho.❞

I hope you like it!

Warning: Proof reading not done! So if you find spelling mistakes or any kind of grammatical errors I am really sorry for that!

Don't forget to vote and drop in your precious comments as it really means a lot to me and drives me to persue my passion and immense love for writing.

Your immense love and constant support is a major inspiration for me. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart guys for your appreciation.

❥SPECIAL APPEARANCE

VICKY KAUSHAL

AS

VIHAAN SHERGIL

Love you loads,

Inline comments are love,

Happy reading!

❝The world had conspired against us but don't you worry my love! We will meet against all odds, we will meet between the stars in the middle of the milky way, and there I will make you measure my infinity of the love I have for you.❞

Her body was shivering! She clutched the corner of her skirt to compose herself shutting her eyes. It was then standing there became unbearable for her and she ran away from there which didn't go unnoticed by Abhimanyu who saw nothing but her running figure as her long black and wavy hair danced in the air leaving him confused and suspicious of the mysterious girl who just ran away.

She was running as fast as she could, she had to run away from him as she was well aware of the fact that he had sort of noticed her from a distance. The way he was trying to get a better look at her was a proof that he wanted to know who she was, and that was something she feared.

She didn't want him to see her, because she knew that if they met again he would get nothing but pain in return or maybe death.

She kept on running until she bumped in a person who grabbed her arm with his one hand tightly pulling her towards himself as he held her hair mercilessly with the other one as she looked towards him gulping her saliva in fear as he pulled her with him dragging him far away from the place.

Meanwhile, Abhimanyu was standing on the stage in a huge fix admist the crowd who were cheering from him crazily. But, he seemed lost. He was still thinking about the mysterious girl who had just run away from his sight.