❥ chapter ten ✓

Hey everyone,
Hope you are doing well.

So, as promised I am here with the tenth chapter of ❝Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho.❞

I hope you like it!

Warning: Proof reading not done. So, if you find spelling mistakes or any kind of grammatical errors I am really sorry for that!

Don't forget to vote and drop in your precious comments as it really means a lot to me and drives me to persue my passion and immense love for writing.

Your immense love and constant support is a major inspiration for me. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart guys for your appreciation.

 I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart guys for your appreciation

Love you loads,

Inline comments are love,

Happy reading!

❝Let me love you on your darkest nights and be a lamp of happiness for you! Let me kiss away all your scars and make love to your wounds healing them with my affection! Let me embrace all the broken pieces of your heart and soul and carve them perfectly back again! Let me bring out the best in you and admire all your imperfections!❞

TWO MONTHS LATER

It had been two months since Ayesha was brought home from the hospital! Her health was getting better and better which each passing day all thanks to the immense love and care she got from Abhimanyu and his family that had worked wonders in her favour along with her medication and her treatment.

Her back pains had also reduced to a much greater degree by now and her stitches were also dissolving in her skin leaving behind nothing but a deep bullet mark on that particular area of her back near the spinal cord where she was shot. The doctors had removed the machines and the drips off her body and she was no longer dependant on them.

Despite a lot of improvements in her medical condition she was still advised complete bed rest because her wounds were still in the recovery stage and were yet to be healed. During this time Abhimanyu supported Ayesha a lot. Be it emotionally, morally or mentally.

He was always there by her side! He always made sure that Ayesha had her medicines on time rather he would give them to her himself. He would feed her with his own hands and made sure that she ate well as well slept well too. During this time he treated her very well giving her his tender love and care.

It was none other than Ayesha who had occupied most of Abhimanyu's time as well as his attention during this period. In these two months Abhimanyu did not even sign a single music album and did not do any concerts or events much to the due concern of Ayesha who wanted him to concentrate on his career first and she often would request him to focus on his work first rather than focusing on her but all her requests were turned down by Abhimanyu.