Chapter 5 - Sports Festival

Start from the beginning

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

I'll add the full rankings in the bottom.

They did a "lottery" for the next match, even though Kakashi was 95% sure that it was decided beforehand.

The next round would be a cavalry battle. Each person would get split up into teams, and based on what place you got in the obstacle course, you'd get points. Kakashi, since he was first, got 1 million.

There was no touching the ground if you were the rider, and any points you got had to be worn above the neck.

Kakashi was assuming that his eye counted as above the neck.

He paired up with Todoroki, Bakugou and Kirishima, they had a total of 1,000,575 points.

"How are we going to protect the headbands?" Kirishima asked. Todoroki and Bakugou both looked at Kakashi and handed him theirs.

"Put it in that weird ass eye you've got."

"You're putting it where?" Kirishima asked incredulously.

"In a pocket dimension I happen to have."

"I thought your Quirk was the electricity thing you did?" Kirishima said.

"Oh it is. I just also happen to have a pocket dimension in my eye." Kakashi nodded.

"You know, what, you do you. Can anyone else access it?"

"Yeah. But he probably wouldn't steal anything from my half of the pocket dimension." Kakashi shrugged and revealed his sharingan.

"Wow. It looks so manly!" Kirishima grinned.

"Thanks?" Kakashi uses Kamui to take the headbands.

"So now we don't really have to do anything, right?" Kirishima asked.

"No. We're still going to steal from those extras. Why wouldn't we?"

"We can do whatever now." Todoroki shrugged. "Not like we're going to lose."

They made small talk for the next fifteen minutes.

When the cavalry battle finally started, people began to notice that the 1 million headband had gone missing.

"Kakashi? Where's the headband?"

"In my eye."

Midnight looked at him like he'd grown a head and said, "It's where?"

"Pocket dimension. In my eye. Which happens to be above the neck."

"Is that allowed?" Some random child asked.

"Can you get it out after?" Midnight asked.

"Yes."

"Well, it's above the neck, so I'll allow it. " The students frowned, and some of them argued, but the choice had been made.

It's easy to guess how the cavalry battle went for Kakashi. His team won, obviously, because no one could get the headband, and he didn't take it out of his pocket dimension. They also had a wild Bakugou who was distracting the other students and stealing headbands.

When the round was over, Kakashi's team was in first, followed by Yaoyorozu's team; Iida, Ojirou and Tsu, then in third was Midoriya's team; Kaminari, Tokoyami and Uraraka, lastly, in fourth was Monoma's team; Shinsou, Tetsutetsu and Juzo.

Kakashi had a good guess as to what the last round would be.

A fight to the death!

No, that was unlikely. It was probably going to be a 1 vs 1 tournament, like at the end of the Chunnin exams, only this time there was no rampaging Biju.

Hopefully.

When the intermission was over, they announced the next round, which was, unsurprisingly, a tournament.

The first round of the tournament was Kakashi against Shinsou.

Kakashi grinned and stretched.

Show time.

1st - Hatake Kakashi. 2nd - Todoroki Shouto. 3rd. Bakugou Katsuki. 4th - Shiozaki Ibara. 5th - Honenuki Juzo. 6th- Iida Tenya. 7th - Tokoyami Fumikage. 8th - Sero Hanta. 9th - Kirishima Eijirou. 10th - Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. 11th - Yaoyorozu Momo. 12th - Ojirou Mashirao. 13th - Asui Tsuyu. 14th - Shoji Mezo. 15th - Satou Rikidou. 16th - Awase Yosetsu. 17th - Uraraka Ochako. 18th - Mina Ashido. 19th - Jirou Kyoka. 20th - Kaibara Sen. 21st - Tsuburaba Kosei. 22nd - Kaminari Denki. 23rd - Bondo Kojiro. 24th - Yanagi Reiko. 25th - Shinsou Hitoshi. 26th - Kendo Itsuka. 27th - Shishida Jurota. 28th - Kuroiro Shihai. 29th - Kodai Yui. 30th - Rin Hiryu. 31st - Shoda Nirengenki. 32nd - Komori Kinoko. 33rd - Togaru Kamakiri. 34th - Monona Neito. 35th - Tsunotori Pony. 36th - Hagakure Tooru. 37th - Tokage Setsuna. 38th - Fukidashi Manga. 39th - Hatsume Mei. 40th - Aoyama Yuuga. 41st - Midoriya Izuku. 42nd - Suzuki Akihiko (Random Gen Ed student that I made up).

So I'll be leaving on a trip on the 8th, which is tomorrow, and I don't think I'll be able to update while I'm there. I'll update when I get back, but there probably won't be any updates for this week.