Chapter 5 - Sports Festival

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna fucking kill you one day." Bakugou growled.

"Looking forward to it, Kacchan. Let me know if you want help with your murder plot."

Bakugou was about to start yelling when Midnight stepped onto the stage. "Thank you for that beautiful speech, Hatake. I look forward to seeing what sort of things you write in the future." She licked her lips.

It took every ANBU bone in Kakashi's body for him not to double over and burst out laughing.

Midnight announced the first stage, which was an obstacle course, and then they were off.

Kakashi knew that since he made that declaration, he would now have to try a little. Well, that's okay. It's been a while since he'd had some fun.

"Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu." Kakashi slipped into the ground, and "swam" to the other side. He jogged to the next stage, which was robots, and stopped. He only needs to destroy two or three, then leave. Todoroki and Bakugou were catching up, and then behind him were the rest of the students.

Kakashi built up a chidori and channeled chakra into his legs. He jumped and ripped through the robots to create a path for himself.

'This is... really easy actually.' He thought while he was running. 'Too easy. This can't be all there is, right?'

The next stage was a little strange, but still pretty simple. Kakashi revealed his sharingan and kamui'd over there. He'd figured that since Obito could teleport, he could too, so he did. He waited a bit, and noticed something strange. Mineta was clinging to Yaoyorozu.

Oh no. Well we can't have that. He teleported back over, and whacked him upside the head. He let go and fell to the floor.

"Y'know, I was wondering if maybe I should've just broken both of your arms and legs back in the heroes and villains exercise, I didn't though, because I'm just so kind. But y'know what? I'm starting to regret that choice. You, mister, are one step away from experiencing first hand how much electricity someone of your... size can handle. And if you ask me, I don't think it's very much." Mineta was trembling now, and Kakashi cocked his head to one side and smiled. "Do not touch anyone without their permission, or I will hunt you down and throw you to the dogs. Got it?" He then sauntered off and completed the rest of that section.

Kakashi vaguely registered Hizashi's "commentary" in the background as he ran.

Mines.

"Okay Kakashi. Breathe." He took a few deep breaths and tried not to think about the 3rd war. Kakashi then had a genius idea. "What if I just... Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu!" He sent a fireball at the mines, and they all exploded.

Kakashi didn't like explosions. He didn't like them at all, but he pushed through, and made it to the end.

This was too much work just for a damn license!

Kakashi rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands and banished the memories from his mind. Reminiscing about the past would bring him nothing.

Slowly, other people began to enter the stadium.

Todoroki came in second and Bakugou in third. Soon, everyone was there.

In the tops tens were:

Hatake Kakashi

Todoroki Shouto

Bakugou Katsuki

Shiozaki Ibara

Honenuki Juzo

Iida Tenya

Tokoyami Fumikage

Sero Hanta

Kirishima Eijirou