Cheapter 4

This wasn't good could he really tell Diana about the Court he isn't even sure by himself he the Batman wasn't really sure and that mean something.But there is.no way out of this Diana will ask him to death I've he dosen't tell the truth so he must tell her.

The Court of Owls are a secret organization with highly trained assassins a like the league of Shadows they want to take over Gotham and after that they want to take over the world .

Wait wait Bruce and you are telling me all of this now we must tell the league they could-.

No we aren't going to tell them anything they would just ruin everything the Court is dangerous a lot more dangerous than the league of Shadows they have special ability's and they are moratal we could fight 20 of them but there are a lot more than just 20 Talons and they want to make Dick they're Talon we have to think before we do anything that we could regret.

Bruce are you serious right now your re telling me that in Gotham are psychopathic Assasins that want to take over Gotham and than over the World and want to take your son and you are just telling me to sit here and do nothing until we found something about them are you serious right now I am an Amazonian and I don't fear any kind of monster nor do I fear any kind of
Killer it's my job to bring them to justice.

No we can't we have to wait until we find out something that we could use against them and this will take a lot time since we don't know anything I am going to search and I will inform you if I find out something that could help us and you and the other members will wait.

It's you fault actually sending Robin in the age of 9 to crime fighting.

I saw myself in him when his parents in the circus and he was so young and kidnapped by some psychopathic organization after that trauma of his parents death I never wanted him to go and fight crime so young.

So why did you do it we could be a family don't you want us to be together.

It's not important what I want Diana enemies will use my weaknesses to you and we couldn't be together I want justice for everyone and my feelings don't matter.

Can we be something more for one second then hero's or is you work more important to you than I am.

No it's not what I said

Then what did you mean Bruce didn't you say that you work is more important then you own feelings so what are you trying to say then you just said that you work was more Important than you own feelings wich means in other words you work is more important than I am to you know I am done with this I cannot wait until you admit you feelings go to you work or Catwoman or those woman you fuck in night as Bruce Wayne.

How did you-

I know who you are I am nothing like the other league members it didn't take me 5 minutes to know who you are after or little dance so last chance do you want to be with me or is you work to important take you now..........

Everything was silent for a minute Batman had to make a hard dessioson.

The ending is just the beginning of a story .........

Authors note
Ok this cheapter is small I don't feel very well my head hurts like hell since 2 days and my Hals hurts to and I have a fever but don't worry I was at the doctor and he said it was a normal grippe so there is no Corona or anything to worry about I am going to update a longer chapter next time when I feel better so thanks for reading this cheapter❤️☺️