𝒙𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓

Copyright © 2020 by flaminstars.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

PLEASE READ:

There may be grammatical errors, I will definitely edit it as much i can, at the fullest of my capabilities. But if you do come across something that is framed or spelled wrong, do kindly correct me. I genuinely appreciate constructive criticism.

Spread no hate, only love. This is no platform for you to create chaos or throw mean comments at anyone.

Oh and this story might end up getting on your nerves and might be slightly confusing. Trust me, I myself have no damn clue why I'm like this. You aren't the only one, sweetheart.

Also, If I do publish a few chapters and haven't completed the book, and have no regular posting pattern whatsoever, PLEASE FORGIVE MY GUILTY SOUL. I will try my best not to abandon this book like I have with my first one.

Should you choose to read on, don't say I didn't warn you. :)

MY OTHER BOOKS:
(although I strongly advice you not to read NEVER MORE cuz it's skin crawlingly cringe-worthy, okay ew. My condolences to your poor eyes and brain) I'm not even sure how those 100-200 viewers have survived. They're quite the brave lot, I must salute you, it's like selling your soul to the cringe lords aka- ME. I get the heebie jeebies re-reading the junk. *cue gagging sounds* On a second thought, I'm going to delete it, I don't care if it was my first ever book, I don't want a bad first book. That's just not fair to y'all... or my pride.

• HUDDLE UP (short stories)
You can mail me some short stories and I will, with credit, add it to the book :)

• THE RED DOOR
I recently posted the first chapter of that book and the plot just sort of just slipped from my mind, so I might draft it and maybe in the future, I shall rewrite the mess into a proper novel. I hope so...

Now with all the problems and solutions and apologies thrown at your face, let's begin, shall we?

Happy reading :)