Chapter - 6

One week later.

"Yaar , I am so frustrated, from tommorow I have to join Duty in hospital ", Ansh told Piyali.

"Why?" Piyali asked confused.

"In final year of M.B.B.S , we have to do the duty in hospital and if we don't want to do then we have to pay some amount to the government which is 5 lakhs here ", Ansh informed her.

"Oohh. You don't want to join your duty?" Piyali asked.

"I want to study yaar. It is very difficult to manage both duty as well as study simultaneously", Ansh told her.

"Hmm right. You will get tired. At what time you have to go?" Piyali asked him.

"There is no fix time. Whenever they call me , I have to be there", Ansh replied.

"Ok", Piyali said.

Then they both talked for some more time about normal stuff.

10 days later..

In this 10 days , Ansh and Piyali hardly talked to each other because of Ansh's duty hours.  His duty would start at evening 7 and he would come back home late nights. He would sleep early morning and would usually study in afternoon.

But it was Piyali ' s routine to wish him good morning and night. She would casually text him asking about his day and what all happened in hospital and also ask about his health. She would get his replies late or sometimes he wouldn't even reply but she would still wait.

In this span of time Piyali's love for Ansh grew deeper. She would miss me but couldn't tell him as he was busy and she didn't wanted him to get disturbed because of her. Sometimes she would even get angry that don't he have even 5 minutes for her in this 24 hours? She didn't wanted him to talk all lovey dovey things with her but atleast he could call her for 2 minutes so that she could hear him for 2 minutes. Many a times she even asked him to talk to her for 2 minutes but his reply would always be I am busy, I can't talk right now.

She would be frustrated and angry but couldn't do anything.

Afternoon 3 p.m
Ansh called Piyali

"Hey baby", Ansh said as soon as Piyali picked up the call.

"Hi baby. How are you?" Piyali asked.

"Fine baby. You say, how are you?" Ansh asked.

"Good baby. How's life going on?" Piyali asked.

"Very tiring yaar", Ansh replied.

"Hmm, I can understand. It's very tiring. They give you lots of work I think", Piyali said feeling sad for Ansh.

"Why do you always talk about my duty? I have told you 1000 times not to talk about it but you never understand. You love to irritate me and check my patience", Ansh shouted on her.

"It was just a normal thing baby. What is wrong in asking what you did in hospital or are they giving you lots of work?" Piyali asked him.

"What is there to even ask in this? I should share with you this ,that see how many people died today in hospital or this ,how there families were crying?" Ansh asked her.