Chapter-13

5 days later..

" Thanks yaar ,for letting me be at your place and also for helping me to go to Bhopal", Piyali said to Sara.

Sara is Piyali's best friend who is doing her job in Pune.

"There is no need to thank me. What are friends for if they don't help each other . But atleast tell me the reason behind your Bhopal visit and why are you hiding it from your family ?" Sara asked.

"Will tell you everything once the right time comes", Piyali said while keeping her tickets in her hand bag.

"I will wait for it then. Take care and call me once you reach there", Sara instructed Piyali.

"Will do baby. Bye" Piyali said and hugged Sara.

Piyali booked a cab and went to the railway station. She was excited as well as nervous as this will be the first time she will meet the love of her life.

Piyali paid the cab driver and waited for her train to arrive. As soon as she settled in her seat she started looking out of the window. Fresh evening breeze was giving a soothing feeling to her. Though she is excited to meet Ansh but she is also feeling sorry as this is the first time she lied to her family.

Whole evening went with her being in her thoughts and now she is eagerly waiting for clock to strike 12. As soon as clock strikes 12 she messaged Ansh.

" Happy birthday my jaan. May this year brings lots of happiness and success in your life with good health. May your all wishes get fulfilled. Lots of love and kisses your way my jaan", Piyali texted Ansh.

"Thanks baby", Ansh replied her instantly.

"Can I call ?" Piyali asked as soon as she saw the message.

"Naa baby , I am on call with my friends", Ansh replied her.

"Ok then let's talk tommorow", Piyali replied.

"Yes baby , you sleep now", Ansh replied.

"Happy 9 months as well jaan" Piyali wished him.

"Same to you too baby" Ansh replied.

After ending the call Piyali slept with the eagerness and nervousness of meeting her love.

Morning 9 a.m

Piyali reached Bhopal station and after taking a cab went to the hotel which was just a 10 minutes drive from the station.

After having her breakfast and getting freshen up she messaged Ansh.

"Hey baby", Piyali messaged Ansh.

"There is a surprise for you", Piyali again messaged him after 5 minutes.

"What is it baby?" Ansh texted her instantly.

"I am in Bhopal baby", Piyali texted.

"You are joking right?" Ansh asked as he couldn't believe what Piyali said.

"I am damn serious Ansh. I have checked in hotel today morning and i will return back to Pune by train at night 1" Piyali replied.

"Its really hard to believe baby that you are here. Do your family know about it?" Ansh asked.

"Nobody knows except my bestie. I told my family that I am going to her home and I came here" ,Piyali texted him.

"Why did you take so much of risk baby? If someone comes to know about it then it will create a big problem" Ansh told her.