Chapter 2:Date

Kirishima POV
"Bakugo!!!, are you okk??!!!!!!" I said. "S-stop, p-plsss, noo!!!!" bakugo said and suddenly hug me. I blushed,and I said"B-Bakugo, its fine, I'm here.... "" D-dont go, pls... "He said." I-I love you"i said. "w-what" "can you be my boyfriend?" i said. "yes" i got the answer.
So, I stay and we slept together.

The next day

Katsuki POV
In the morning, i woke up to see shitty hair is sleep next to me. I sream loudly and blushed hard." W-what the fuck you bastard why are you sleeping next t-to me?!!!!!!!!! "I said." S-sorry, becaused you just pass out? And you suddenly hug me yesterday "He said." Welll, then can you just fucking get off of me, you  bitch? " " S-sorry "he said then get off of me.

Third POV
After they get dressed,they went to school together(yea,again).when they got to class, they saw Todoroki and Midoriya  kissing at the door. Kirishima saw the face that Bakugo made yesterday again.

Kirishima POV

When we got to class,we saw Todoroki and Midoriya  kissing...Then again,I saw Bakugo faces is down.Why?Why he's so weird for the pass few days?When I was thinking,I feel kinda upset,why?Suddenly,Bakugo run away,then Mr Aizawa saw all of this .Then Mr Aizawa came foward to me and said:"we need to talk ,right now"then I follow him to the teacher's office,"so,Kiri,do you know what happened with Bakugo?"He said."no,but all I know is that after Todo and Izu are dating,he started acted weird lately"I said

Aizawa POV

The first day that I met Bakugo,I saw his eyes no sparkles,emotionless like hell.But I dont really care,I thought this is just my imagine,and...his a bully for Midoriya.Bakugo is just like,his being scared to come to school.3 years later,he being more weird.Until now,I finaly pull out Kirishima and ask ,but,no result.So I tell him to pay attention to Bakugo.Maybe I find a day and try to talk to him,and for apologizes..........

Kat POV

After  school,we all got back to the  dorm.When I get back,Kiri still not come back yet,so,I got a chance.I quickly went to bathroom and shut the door, take out the knife and start cutting myself...I deserved it,then there's a group of voices in my head"hahahaha,pathetic,you have not just a pretty face, you got a nice body too.HA,that's will not be a a waste""S-stop,STOP!!!!No"i started to get a out of the panic attack(sorry for my bad eng).

later, theres a sound  outside of the bathroom...

TO BE CONTINUED...

weeeeeeee,sorry for my broken english and please waited for the next part(the next part will be explanation.THAT'S IT FOR TODAY.BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!