Chapter 10:???

Ignore the pic :)

Deku POV
As when we're back, me and Todoroki-kun was about to going back to our own dorm, but then we heard a sounds. Is from kacchan and kirishima dorm? I told Todoroki go back to his dorm first I will catch up with him later. Then I was about to listen, "I'm scared...if I tell you, y-you will left me...I -I dont want this happend!!! do you understand!!!"this is kacchan sounds... He sounds, fear?" what the hell are you doing here midoriya? You should go back to your dorm and sleep in this time, or you want to get expelled?"I got shock when someone is behind me and talking." a-aizawa sensei... Sorry!! I go back right nowww!!!" then the door was open," what the gell is going on? Its noisy. Oh hi aizawa sensei and... Midoriya?? Why are you here?"kirishima kun stand behind the door(is call like this Right?) saying." hey kirishima... I,.. Heard cry sounds in your room... Is.. Everything ok???" I ask."...... Idk either..." " DEKU!! WHAT THE FUKKK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!! YOU WANT ME TO BLOW YOUR ASS UP RIGHT HERE HUH?!!" I heard a loud noise going near, its kacchan... KACCHAN?!! Shit. "just... Fuck off damn nerd..."then he said. I just leave them Cause I don't want to get in to more trouble. Seeing that kacchan still the same, I kind of relief.

Kat POV
" what the are you doing here midoriya? You should go back to your dorm and sleep in this time, or you want to get expelled?" I got my head up with my mess face and look what's going on outside the door." Bakugo... Stay here, I go check."Kiri said. When he open the door I heard he said," aizawa sensei and... Midoriya?? Why are you here?"what the fuck is deku doing here?!!! I quickly ran to the door." DEKU!! WHAT THE FUKKK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!! YOU WANT ME TO BLOW YOUR ASS UP RIGHT HERE HUH?!!" "Bakugou, behave yourself is almost like 12:50a.m.,everyone is getting sleep. Lower your voice." aizawa sensei said and pet my hair.
"just... Fuck off damn nerd..." he heard it then leave. "Bakubro... Let's get back inside shouldn't we?" kiri said with some smile. "whatever shitty hair... I'm tired too." i said then he kissed my forehead and grab my wrist to go in back. "don't, make any noise anymore... Im tired of this crack. I dont even get my sleep." aizawa sensei said before we close the door. "yea yea whatever...such a dad....."

Shouta POV
.... Did he just call me dad? Sure I care for them, mostly bakugou and shinsou... But I'm not their dad, and shinsou just my adopt son. I dont care about them, right? Yea... I walk back to my own room and just Zashi sit in bed waiting for me. "why are you in my room zas- present mic? Get back to your room, I need sleep." I said with some annoying and tired face. "sho don't be so rudeee!!! I just want to see what my husband doing."he said and making a cute face with it." get back to your room right now. And we're in school not in home, so call me back eraserhead you asshole."" But I want to slep woth you today~I pay allof the cat needs okay?" " I'm not falling you trap again! Not toda-"before I said finish, something attracted my attention. Is a cat pin." yoi know what, give me that Zashi"  "unless you kiss me~" "I-uhh fineee..." I go and kiss him while trying to steal the pin. "woah woah, I can give it you dude, you dont jave to steal ot. I'm actually upset that yoi love cats more than me ya know" he said while he make a sad face. "yea yea, now do you want sleep with me or leave?" I said hoping I can just go throught with it. "shouta!!! I knew your the best!!!" He said then pull me to the bed and hug me around with his hand. "thats, kinda warm..." I said while pull his hand onto me tighter. "such a kitten.."

Icyhot POV
I walk back with midoriya while past cross bakugou door. Midoriya just stop right there. He then told me go back to the dorm first. At first i do t know why, so I just go back and wait for him. Then aI realised is it because bakugou? Did he hear something? Because I don't know what is going on, so I'll just wait till he come back and questions.

(sometimes later...)

While I using my phones, the door open. It's Midoriya. I go up and start questions it. "Midoriya, what happened just now? He told me everything Process. I got shocked when he said bakugou crying. But I got a little jealous from kirishima now." Midoriya... When can we tame bakugou to ours?"he gor shocked that I'm asking this kind of question. I can't blame him because I usually don't ask this kind of question." T-Todoroki-kun... I-I don't know, he's already have a boyfriend, and his FUCKING boyfriend is kirishima..."what the fuck?!! Did he-just curse?!! What an suprise." well
... Let just hope he Accept us... " I said to him and kiss his forehead." let's go to bed ok? " " yea... "