"How are you feeling?" you asked as you gestured his wounds.

"like shit. but not as bad as before now that you're here." you immediately pouted after hearing what Katsuki said. Your cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming colour so cute against your skin, making Katsuki chuckle a bit before leaning towards you.

You backed away as you averted your eyes from Katsuki's crimson orbs, "w...what are you doing?" You stammered.

Katsuki let out a sigh before he reached over your face, "if only those weak asshats picked another time to pay me a visit this wouldn't fucking happen." he said, making you turn back to him with a surprised look.

He clicked his tongue before he took his hands back and scratched his head in a frustrated way, shutting his eyes as he annoyingly grumbled, "you know what? Fuck it, let's go on a date today."

"H-huh?!"

"K-Katsuki, what about your-" you were about to ask about Katsuki's condition when he took out a dress from a stand and placed it right in front of you to check if the dress he picked suits you.

Katsuki was stubborn and even though he was using a cast support on his left arm, he dragged you along in the mall for the so-called date. Katsuki was wearing a formal wear, with his suit placed on the top of his shoulders, using it as a cover to his cast support on his left arm.

You roamed your eyes around the boutique Katsuki pulled you in, and you can't help but to gulp as the expensive looking glasswares and products inside intimidated you. You've never been in this side of the mall and neither did you think that you can step inside of one!

"How can I help you sir?" A woman who seemed to be an employee of the boutique asks as she went closer to Katsuki who was busy watching the clothes, holding the hanger with his eyebrows furrowed.

Katsuki turned to the woman before handing her the clothes that he was holding, "oi, go get me your newest ones." he nonchalantly said.

"K-katsuki?!" you tried to stop him but the woman just simply nodded her head at Latsuki as if she already knows Katsuki and his personality.

"Certainly, sir. For the young miss's size?" the woman asked again as she glanced at you. She certainly had an intimidating aura that can make you shrink back.

"Make sure you got it right." Katsuki answered before he held your wrist and started pulling you on the nearest sofa, without even waiting for a response from the store employee.

You looked back only to see the woman bowing her head slightly before turning her back with the dress that Katsuki gave her sling in her arm.

"K-Katsuki-san...you don't really have to do this..." you stammered, making Katsuki halt on his tracks.

Katsuki whipped his head back, "idiot. I'm doing this because I want to do this and I want to make it up to you. Don't think about anything else, just focus on me." he said as he averted his gaze, letting your wrist go before he flicked his pointer finger, ushering you to sit down on the matte colored leather sofa.

You quietly did what Katsuki gestured you to do, and Katsuki sat on the other single seater couch, crossing his legs before he picked his phone from his pocket and began to dial someone's number.