"Majesty, congratulations on finding our queen." They congratulate me, smiling brightly, my chest swallowing with pride as she calls to be their queen, without even meeting her. I nodded at them in return, 

An idea came to my mind. I look back at Ama. Well, she can help me.

"Ama, I have work for you," I said my voice coming out commanding as she immediately straightened herself.

"Your Majesty?" She answered in her warrior tone ready for my command.

"I need you to go into my room, to my mate, and make her eat something." As I command her. Her brows frowned before an understanding look, nodding she was out. 

She's a werewolf so she knows it's normal to have this type of situation between two mates when one of them is human, and she knows better than to question me.

Josh looked at me for my next words. "Josh double the security in the border and around the castle, and call the royal priests meeting now." Nodding he was out as well.

After a few minutes some most trusted, experienced, and knowledgeable royal priests came in. 

"Good evening my Lord!" They said in unison.

"Congratulations, my Lord for finally finding your beloved mate and our queen," James said the highest command in them. I nodded at them, thanking them.

They actually did a lot in this, and they deserve a reward for that.

"No, your majesty. It's our duty " I nodded. 

"The curse still is? " I asked carefully. I don't want anything to happen to my Ella because of me anymore. James nodded, making my fist clench, I ran my tongue over my teeth as my canines poked wanting out. 

"Why, it was about my mate and she is now in my territory, in my castle, and my bedroom." My voice came low and harsh through gritting my teeth which made them slightly frightened, which I didn't give a damn.

They looked shocked to see me talking this much, I can't blame them. I am not much of a talker. Our conversation started with a few words and ended with a nod from me. "We cannot exactly say anything. Your Majesty, we are not sure."

"And when will you be sure?" I asked, keeping my anger under control, which is on edge, I can't let anything happen to my little flower because of their recklessness.

"We need to check it, we'll do it today itself," James replies in his shaky voice.

I sighed, inhaled deeply, pinching the bridge of my nose."Then what were you waiting for? Till now, she has been here for three days? Let me tell you one thing clearly, a slight scratch on My Ella because of that curse, and I will be dealing with you all by myself." I said slowly to make sure each word fit inside their heads. They all nodded looking down as they should.

"My Lord, I might need something related to our queen, anything at all, even if it's a strand of hair or nail." I nodded.

"You can leave now!"

I sat back on my chair once they were out of my sight. Closing my eyes I focus on the most precious and important thing, Ella's breath and heart which is at a normal pace now but I can still sense fear regarding her.

I caused it. I let it happen, I frightened her. I remember how her big brown eyes went wide, how she started to shake in fear. I hate myself for this. Mind linking, Ama told me she made her eat something healthy and gave her medicine that gives me relief.

RIC, my Demon keep on whining around sulking pleading me to let him come out take control he never did this before we always maintain our calm, especially him because he doesn't give fuck to anything until someone or something provokes him or anger him and his only reaction is end up slaughtered someone. He doesn't take interest in anything, it's been so long he even wants to take control. 

It only happened to be her, just her one thought that could make us react or even smile, which we don't even know was the last time we smiled. I can't help but slowly a smile made its way on my face.

I used to feel her every emotion along with her when she was happy we were happy, she was sad we were sad every freaking emotion she is always so curious about everything small things can make her happy and excited. 

I always used to think about how I met her, what I would say when she would be in front of me from day one and how I must have looked when I pictured her in my mind. I got a mate. 

Now she is here I actually don't know how to react and when finally she came in front of me she left me breathless, she was indeed an angel a pure angel all my thoughts just flowed away.

I heard her slow breathing which means she fell asleep, getting up I made my way out of the office to my room where my flower is slowly opening the door my heart suddenly started beating fast, walking toward her a smile crept across my face.

RIC just purred as we saw her sleeping peacefully on my bed, squatting down on my knees. I run my rough hand on her soft face and examine her features, drinking every bit of her, she can even make moon envy from her.

Creasing her soft cheek from the back of my hand to her small ear it's her soft spot she stirs a bit before a small smile comes on her face then slowly disappears. 

Her smile is the most beautiful thing to me, I can do anything to keep that smile on her face, to make sure restitute her innocence always in her beautiful big doe brown orbs creasing her long silky brown hair it's like this become my favourite thing play with her hair it's so soft that my fingers are started to ache like my arms to hold her close to my heart.

I wish to lie beside her but it will look unappreciated when she is awake. I yearned for this.

I can see that in the future, her in my arms at night. We arguing and teasing each other and in the end, it would be me giving up each time to her wish as long as it doesn't harm her and take her away from me, doing everything she loves.

But will this ever happen?

I took strands that were already to her pillow not having the heart to break hairs from her roots kissing her head giving the last crease to her red soft pouty lips I walked out, already starting to miss her, My little Flower.

----------------------------------*

(Not edited)

What do you think of Leon's pov?

A question for you. When was the last time you met your friend?

Vote

Comment

Follow.