#FOUR: SHE'S THE HOTTEST WHEN ANGRY.

Start from the beginning

jimin wanted to sit into the talk because it was a 'one in a lifetime' type of chance. he wanted to know how ungrounded work was.
and most of all, he wanted to see how sebastian played in the ring of the unground.

"just let the fairy sit-in, seb. we don't got all night." yoongi jumps into the conversation - siding with the fairy, jimin didn't know if it had to do with him getting a bit rough up an hour ago or yoongi just wanted to get this over with. jimin didn't know, but he didn't care.

jimin could feel the defeat come from sebastian, her shoulders dropping. so did her head as she sighs - sebastian accepting, still feeling like it was a bad idea. she knew it was a terrible idea to do.

she peels her eyes back open to see those glossy eyes jimin had, they were even worse than the puppy eyes she untangles their hands and they found a way into the sides of jimin's round head, getting his attention.
"fine. this is the only time, okay? i don't want to hear a word from you, you understand me?" jimin hates it, he hates it all. her voice dropped two octaves talking to jimin about not saying anything.

jimin nods simply, but that doesn't fly in sebastian's book. she needed to hear it so she could process to let him in sit-in. she lightly jolts his head. "tell me you understand. i want to hear it." even though her voice got soft and gentle with jimin, he could tell she was worried and anxious to let him in. he could hear the worrisome tone in her throat, her eyes slightly shaking while looking deep into jimin's bubbly - glossy ones.

jimin sighs, he grips his hands around her wrist to comfort her in a way. "yes. i understand, don't worry, i won't say anything in this conference to anyone." jimin words it out, knowing they had a moderately small worry that jimin was going to blabble to others. but jimin wouldn't do that.

sebastian nods, trusting him. jimin lightly removes both of his hands from her wrist, catching a glance at the wrist tattoo, her gold and silver wrist-watch getting caught in the light - blinding jimin for a hot second.
jimin remained silent from when he was slowly walking into the room full of gangsters and killers.

a lot of things happen within a solid minute going into that single room full of mobsters, a shameful act. jimin got stared down like he stole something from the gangsters, eyeing him up and down - making his bunny soft skin crawl.
sebastian was watching every move of jimin, seeing how his body reacted with the tension that was upon that room. seeing him mess around with the hems of his jeans-shorts. when jimin takes a seat on the edge of the couch - he naturally glances at everyone in the room. his breath hitches when everyone beside the person in the middle. they weren't necessarily too quiet either.

mumbling how the fairy shouldn't be in there, some were confused and referring to him as 'a stripper to entertain' the room (which they weren't wrong, but they weren't right either.) most of all - them undressing jimin with their stalky eyes. eyes burning jimin alive.

sebastian breathed as she unbuttoned her jacket suit as she sat down hearing what rick had to say. bullshit, more bullshit...most of all: bullshit.

"sebastian! it's always good to see you, you've disappeared from the real world. what's that all about?"

naturally, jimin's bare knees connect with the fabric of sebastian's suit touching his bunny soft skin. jimin lightly flinches due to the cold - thick rings touch his knee. the mafia' boss's grips and lifts up jimin's leg to lays it across her lap, her hands warming up his knees and such. jimin relaxing a bit more by that possessive action to get off those stalking eyes.

"why'd you come today, rick? did you get the message i sent?" sebastian lightly cocks her head to the side hopefully to get her mere impatience rage, she could be doing better things at that point in time -- (like fucking jimin), but no.
the only thing that was keeping herself sane was the kneeing jimin's flesh in her hand.