#FIVE: BLOOD BATH.

warning: head injury, blood, mentions of murder, and anxiety attack/breakdown

-

sebastian doesn't lift her head up until she hears the low heels stop right in front of her black-wooden desk. already knowing it was yoongi's presence, getting that detected smell - her best man, yoongi.
"here's that other stack of files you wanted. the 'connection-to-upstate.' they're all in order from earliest to present. i organized them." yoongi lightly sits down on the heavy stack of files on the corner of her black-wooden desk, both of them hearing the light sound of the paper smackdown on the table.

he slides them into a straight pile simply because sebastian was a clean-freak.
she liked everything to be straight and clean. she hated bust.

she glances up at yoongi, her glasses on the tip of her nose, her black marker cap slightly hanging out of her mouth as her body slightly leans over, looking at the names of the files - perking up at the names of the set he just brought to her: she leans over to bring them closer. liking what she just heard.

"thank you, good job, yoons." all it took was a nickname to make yoongi feel euphoric in a way, he liked seeing her in her natural stance: it was a typical stance - sebastian leaned deeply back in her matte black leather chair with both of her feet up at the edge of her desk as her eyes danced around the papers.
yoongi liked the idea of her being at peace and having a bit of heart around her crew.

yoongi sees out of the corner of his eye, her prodigy jungkook, on one singler chair-on her most comfortable lounge chair in that room. there were uncountable memories in that exact chair, it was a sturdy yet worn-out chair in the years running. that chair brings character and comfort in that home-like office.

and honestly, yoongi and jungkook would both agree: sebastian's office was a safe-place, a sweet-spot to hang-out, comfort, and even rage.
it was a home in that office.
it smelt like home, sebastian's original scent was so easy to find or seek-out. she smelt warm, and her scent reeked of vanilla mixed with old spice. it was a nice smell in the office; hints of bitter black tea filling the office slowly as the hours went on.

jungkook liked being in that office, he really does. yoongi and jungkook both had such an emotional attachment to sebastian's office they couldn't bear to be apart from it.
jungkook had his own gaming system in the office for days like that evening, he plays on his gaming system he placed in that office whenever he had the time.
the office itself was quiet, the only noticeable sounds were: jungkook lightly mumbling curse words under his breath as he played on his game and the sounds of the highlighter screeching across the paper, tightly handwritten words.

yoongi breathes in the moment of rarest, he's been in the business long enough to know that they were never always in the same room together for a certain amount of time without any type of trouble calling or a worry on their shoulders.
it was a rare moment to see sebastian at peace in her desk doing something other than killing or plotting a murder.
it was a rare moment to see jungkook be a young adult and not him kicking out someone's teeth(s) or breaking bones, with an unsettling villainous laughter.