Meeting New People and Friends

Chapter 2: New Friends and Meeting New People

Mania's POV

* In Dreamscape*

The dream is starting how it usually does with me running away from a being in a dark cloak wearing a white bone-like mask with red markings on it. They chased me thru camp as we get to the dock area and I'm trapped as they made their way towards slowly as I look behind me seeing vast ocean then back it.

Mania: "Please don't hurt me and what do you want from me exactly?" I look at it in fear as it slowly got closer me and I start shaking in fear.

Mania: "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" I yell in fear as tears started to build up in my eyes as a storm starts to form in the skies above us and a bolt of lightning strikes out from the clouds right in between us as I could make out a form out in the flash of light from the lighting as I shield my eyes from the harsh light.

The lighting and thunder starts to rage more in the storm clouds above as the light from the light from the lighting bolt died down as the figure stands up pulls what looks like a sword off its back and gets into a defensive stance in front of me. The light died down fully and I smile in complete happiness seeing his familiar blond hair and electric blue eyes.

Edrick: "I'm sorry but that's as close as you get to her creature or whatever you are." He says as lighting sparks around and off his body, also his as well sword.

The creature stops and looks at Eddie then at me then back and looks like it says something loud enough for Eddie to hear it but not me to hear it. Eddie then looks back at me with a gentle smile on his face which caused me to blush slightly, he looks back at the dark being and nods to it as it nods back and slowly vanished into nothing as Eddie turns to me, putting his sword on his back walks over to me as he hugs me.

Edrick: " It's alright Mania that being wasn't trying to hurt you but to warning you about what I don't know, but I am glad to see you are okay." He says as he looks down at me as we slightly separate from the hug

Mania: " That's confusing about that being but thank you for coming to my rescue, but what did it ask you to do?" I look curious as he chuckles gently then stops while smiling.

Edrick: " Oh that well he asked me to keep you safe and look after you which I was slightly confused cuz I knew you could handle yourself." He looks up thinking about it as I giggle at the silly thinking face he was making

Mania: " Well thank you for that and also are you the Eddie I know or the dream version?" I tilt my head slightly and he just chuckles then smiles after.

Edrick: " I'm the real version, I got in your dreams by a spell my grandmother used it lets the caster inside the targets dreamscape. When I did that it let me in here cuz I though I could help you out better in here."

Mania: " Alright and I didn't know you knew something out like that, that's very handy but um probably should only very rarely cuz I'd like my dreams to be private." I blush softly and look at him as he nodded

Edrick: " Noted hehe I understand Mania cuz I'm the same, but now that the dark being is gone for now we should get some proper sleep cuz it might not seem like it has passed a lot of time in here but it's been a while. Right now it's probably around four thirty in the morning so in a half hour I usually wake up to do my morning routine and get cleaned up afterwards then catch Kayla before I won't be able to find her." I smile and nod to him as he releases from the hug then backs away and starts to fade as he gave me a playful salute. " Sweet dreams Sun gem see you later" he then disappears completely as I blush at the nickname he gave me before he left and it warmed my heart a bit cuz I never got a nickname before then my dream world vanished around me and everything went black as I started waking up.