Part 2

"Hello beta, how are you?" Papa said while hugging me.

" I am fine." I said hugging him back. I bet no hug is better than a father's and brother's.

"Let me introduce you to our guests. "

Pointing towards a man who must be in his fifties, with slight grey strands of hair merging with the black ones, quiet fit for his age, he introduced " He is Dr. Prashant Malhotra. A well know physician by profession."

"Yes, I have spotted him a few times in the hospital." saying that with a smile I bend down to touch his feet as a sign of respect.

"Daughters don't touch the feet." Saying that he just blessed me and I smiled.

Pointing towards a lady who must be in her early fifties, straight long black hair till the waist, quiet beautiful, he introduced, " She is Mrs. Shruti Malhotra, a fashion designer by profession and owner of Vogue fashion stores."

"I have heard a lot about this store from my colleagues who stay in Mumbai, but I personally never got a chance to visit it."
saying that I bend down to touch her feet but instead she hugged me lightly with a smile .

"No worries, you can visit the store anytime you want." she said and I smiled.

Pointing towards two men, one of whom I had recognised as Siddhant,  from the picture,he said "The young man in blue shirt is Mr. Aditya Malhotra, the younger son of the couple and the other young man there standing in black coat is Dr. Siddhant Malhotra, a cardiologist by profession."

I said hi to both of them. Everyone started talking again, when I excused myself, met mumma and zoomed towards my room to change.

I know they had seen me in my airport look itself but still I wanted to look a bit more presentable, I hope you get it, right.? I quickly went through the dresses that maa had already kept on my bed, selected one of them, quickly put on my kajal and lipstick because thats the only make up I generally do if needed, and there I was ready in 10 minutes and going down in order to join everybody else.

Weirdly, I wasn't nervous, I was rather comfortable which is just the opposite of what I felt when I met 'ladke wale' last time whom I had rejected bluntly because the boy was too overconfident and hell self centered. Shooing the thoughts away I entered the living room again .

(Tanisha's dress)

(Tanisha's dress)

I could see maa and papa admiring me and Swati aunty patted a seat besides her indicating that I should sit there. I could also feel a continuous gaze on me and it made me giggle a bit when I heard, " Bhai stop looking at her like that, I know she is looking gorgeous, but you need to look away if you do not want to make the situation uncomfortable for yourself." I wouldn't deny but I also blushed a bit hearing this.

Aunty, Mumma and I started talking about basic stuff while Uncle , Siddhant and Papa talked with each other, while Tanay and Aditya also gelled well.