⌗𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.

Start from the beginning

"and now i learned how not to get caught."

the whole point of selling the coke was for the customers, and VIP, really. jimin just didn't go around asking random people to do drugs for money. it wasn't like that. the owner of the club, charlie was giving all the girls mini size bags of drugs to sell out on the floor and stage. it was a new routine no one complained about because it was money. the only person who had a brain was indeed taehyung. he wasn't selling anything for charlie. and multiple girls, including jimin ran into jail cells because of it.

jimin was surprised that taehyung didn't continue on the arguing. he usually does because taehyung was always right, apparently. he had to be right. taehyung was thinking, he was thinking about a way to get jimin to not take the same path that ended him up nowhere, losing money rather than receiving it. he wasn't about to let his best friend run down that road again.

and then he thinks about it.

"a girl called out sick today, she was working on the floor just like you. just only in the VIP section though. if i get you in there, you'll stop bitching - you'll see how much bank you can make. c'mon." taehyung doesn't let jimin hold up a fight, jimin's small body was moving quickly with taehyung's longer legs. jimin was basically skipping behind.

taehyung was bringing him back to the locker rooms where they changed, girls still naked and talking in there. it was less girls, but more talking than whenever he and taehyung left. taehyung began taking jimin's clothes off one by one. bring a light blush onto jimin cheeks. he was fixing him up. "tae-"

"listen to me jimin, you know sebastian, mafia boss?"

jimin nods, he actually hasn't seen him before, but he knows who that is because of how big and powerful he was whenever people talked about him.
sebastian was the biggest mafia boss there was to date. the numbers of what he makes was blinding to the eye. money was sebastian, anytime someone mentions sebastian - it was either about money or some type of drug. everyone, everyone feared sebastian simply because he would put a bullet in anyone's brains if they talked too much or too little. he was a hardass, head-strong. he was the boss of everything.

sebastian and his crew have been coming to their club: 'cherry bomb' for the past month now. it was said sebastian liked the women more, he liked less clothes on workers and naked women working the pole. and everyone knew he was always into men as well. he was interested in them not too long ago, maybe two years ago sebastian found out that he liked boys and girls. nobody did anything to make him feel bad about it, because nobody wanted a bullet in their head.

taehyung has been working in that VIP section since the first day sebastian walked through those doors. charlie was on everyone's ass that night, making sure all the dancers were up to standard with what sebastian wanted. taehyung was his first pick because taehyung could work the pole like no other. taehyung's money intake was through the roof that night, taehyung having to put his money into actual bags to carry to his car. it took him weeks to count the money he made just by being in that room with sebastian and his crew. they smelt like money whenever they walked in.

money, money, money...

jimin couldn't see himself working in that VIP section only because he wasn't a dancer like taehyung. taehyung knew how to handle business. all he was good at was memorizing drink orders. he could make a killer bloody mary if he put his mind to it. that's all. and he didn't want to disappoint this mafia god.
nobody did, with sebastian everywhere - nobody did anything bad in front of his face because that would just raise hell later and that would cause somebody to die within the next few hours if sebastian found out something fishy. jimin was actually terrified to work on that same level with taehyung.