The new Faction

3rd POV

With a new faction in play with a power that no one has ever seen before Ozpin and his group must find a way to deal with this so called new threat. Of course Ozpin must confirm with and be clear of what's going on.

Ozpin: "So this new faction this that named themselves The Ironblood is not only attacking Atlesian convoys not only going to but also from Atlas, but is also able devastate the escorts in what seems to be a single shot, am I getting this correctly?" He stated as he turned back to the General.

G. Ironwood: "You correct Ozpin and not only that but is also able to evade, jam and disable or communications and tracking devices," after finishing that he sighed with contempt, "this 'Ironblood' faction has to be dealt with now before they get any more dangerous."

Glynda: "And how are we supposed to do that General cause from what we have heard we don't even know their full capability and not only that we don't even know where they will strike next." She state's while she looked at her scroll then looking back at Ironwood, "and not only that but we only have seen what they can do to your airships we don't know what they can do to our huntsman and huntresses."

(That's a scroll)

(That's a scroll)

After she had said that Ozpin looked at the information that Ironwood had gave them over again and found something that need to be noted again.

Ozpin: "So they have only been attacking transports with little to none dust, that seems a little suspicious doesn't, is there anything else that we need to know of that you haven't told us?"

G. Ironwood: "The only thing I haven't told you is what's on the transports which are building material supplies and large machinery, so they could be building a base of some sorts but we don't know where."

As Ironwood went on about what the transports been carrying Ozpin knew that he wasn't telling the whole story. It seemed that Ironwood knew of something but chooses to avoid it. With that in mind he something planned.

Ozpin: "What do you think we should then or how are we able to help cause from what I hear we will never be able to reach or even find the." He questioned the General.

G. Ironwood: "We have been making up strategies and plans and two of these plans seemed most promising," he paused then looked at Ozpin with DETERMINATION, "no, these two plans will work without fail."

Glynda: "And what are these so called without fail plans you have so greatly thought of?" She asked him with a annoyed look to her face.

G. Ironwood: "We can tell when their gonna jam our communications and trackers," after stated that he started to scroll down on his scroll' "we can also hide huntsman and huntresses on the one of the transports as a trap."

While this plan did seem somewhat promising he knew that things could go wrong in an instant. So he needed to know if he were to send any teams that they won't get seriously injured or worse.

Ozpin: "Even though your plan seems well I need to know if you have any backup plans if something goes a stray," he took a sip of coffee then continued, "and if your plan does work what will you do when you find them?"

Glynda: "And what if there's more than to this group than meets the eye, what if their are more of them around Remnant?"

G. Ironwood: "Well that's obvious we interrogate them and find out how their able to not only devastate airship but also how their able to jam communications and trackers."

With a sigh Ozpin can already tell what Ironwood true intentions were and he knew if he told Ironwood what's on his mind then the General will only respond with 'Its for the safety of everyone' quote. But is seems as though Glynda knew of it too and immediately called Ironwood out on it.

Glynda: "So you just want their technology to research and use it in your army, you know what that will lead to Ironwood." She exclaimed to the General.

G. Ironwood: "Listen if we can just get just a piece of their tech than we can not only find a way to counter it but also find a way help defends ourselves."

Ozpin: "Ironwood I want to tell you something if we do find this group known as the 'Ironblood' then I will question them and find their intentions, but you must agree with me and try not to take their tech do you understand?" Ozpin berated the General.

G. Ironwood: "But Ozpin this could"

Ozpin: "Do you understand General, because I'm very sure your plan will not work with any of your ace ops and not even winter, because if your plan goes a stray then they will have a very powerful bargaining chip," he stated, sipped some more coffee then continued, "so the General do you understand?" He questioned the General with a serious attitude.

The General was stunned and tried to think of something to convince Ozpin to allow him to do this. Sadly, he came up with none and slumped his head down like a child would when their being punished by their parent.

G. Ironwood: "Fine then but if they do seem as terrible as I predicted then you can't stop me cause just with that technology they are a serious threat."

Ozpin knew this was as close he was gonna get to convincing Ironwood.

Ozpin: "Fine the but when we encounter this group and are able to speak to them then I will be the one asking question cause I already know what question you will be asking General."

G. Ironwood: "Fine then but at the first sign of hostility to us I will order my men to shoot and capture, a transport is about to depart from one of Vales ports send a team there so we can start the operation, good day Ozpin." He said to Ozpin then hung up.

Glynda: "That is a good question who will sending one of the fourth years or maybe a third year?"

Ozpin got up from his desk, walked to the side and looked out the window of his office. Then finished the last big of coffee in his mug.

Ozpin: "Call Team CFVY and tell them it's important

Ozpin: "Call Team CFVY and tell them it's important." He stated as he looked down on his scroll.

" He stated as he looked down on his scroll

1097 words