Chapter 11-Hide me

;:" RANDOM NEWS CHANNEL":;

*Welcome back to "Biznews Daily". We are here today with updates from the UWU brothers controversy.
Mr.Jeon's girlfriend spotted in a mall, but is that really Mr.Jeon?
Apparently Mr.Jeon is working remotely now, and he had a meeting at the time his girlfriend was out. Is she cheating on him?*

...
...
...

(Taehyung pov)

(Yea this is the same pic of the school parking lot)Taehyung:- Ah~ that was a really good movie

Taehyung:- Ah~ that was a really good movie. I enjoyed it very much. What about you Y/n?

(She rigourously nods her head as I let out a small laugh)

Y/n:- Dang, I haven't seen a good rom-com in days. It was so different!

(We talked as we made our way to the parking lot)

Taehyung:- Honestly, it was more of thriller.

(She raised her brows as she shook her head)

Y/n:- Well I don't think you remember the beginning of the movie.

Taehyung:- It took a pretty dark turn quickly though.

(She sighed as she continued)

Y/n:- True. I feel like the female lead was exactly like me. Even her backstory matched to mine,ya know.

(Her steps slowed down as she looked down, chuckling sadly)

Taehyung:- UM The title was immaculate!

(I quickly exclaimed,trying to change the topic. I can't stand her being all depressed,you see)

Y/n:-(smiles) I know, how the main leads put on a mask in the beginning and hid their feelings from each other,but, they found the real them by the end, and they started seeing eachother,unfiltered.

(I put on a proud expression and clapped my hands)
(Taehyung turned to me and dramatically wiped his eyes,like he was crying)

Taehyung:- I'm a proud mama!

Y/n:-(laughs) Oh shut up-

(She was cut off by my phone ringing.)

Jungkook:-HYUNG COME HOME RIGHT NOW

(He shouted through the phone,as I pulled my phone away from my ear a bit as a reflex)

Taehyung:- Woah woah,chill, we're on our way.

(He immediately hangs up as my brows clash in confusion)

Y/n:- What's wrong, Tae?
Taehyung:- Um, I don't know, let's just get going.

...
...
...