10

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅

Even if Sherlock wanted to deny it, he couldn't.

He was falling in love with Galina Ivanov and exemplifying all the perfection he saw in her, she simply shook her head lightly at him and didn't feel the need to voice it.

Lust.

The only thing that could reduce brilliant men to sheer stupidity.

Lust.

The only thing that could leave a woman speechless.

Mature content ahead

"There's a light in a woman's eyes that speaks louder than words."

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

GALINA LED SHERLOCK INTO THE BEDROOM WITH UNWAVERING CONFIDENCE, but standing before each other in the darkness of the small hours of the night, knowing full well what they were about to do; she felt jitters creep up her spine.

It took her a moment to realize that the nerves were not coming from within her but rather, to her.

Sherlock was standing in front of her looking like the epitome and calmness but his emotions betrayed him. She felt every single drop of anxiety that was leeching off of him and penetrating her like some silent radiation.

"So..." Galina began, smiling at him as she grabbed his hand, hoping to calm his raging inhibitions- although she was slightly flattered by it. "What happens now?"

Sherlock wrinkled his forehead and cocked his head to the side. "Do you even know what you are doing?"

Galina found herself laughing at the statement, despite the fact that others would be livid. "Well, I recently watched the film Cruel Intentions, but that is about it. I lack your..." she inched closer to him "...practical experience."

Sherlock gulped audibly and he suddenly could feel how hot his neck was. "I suppose this is the part where we take our clothes off."

Galina licked her lips and nodded her head pensively as she took a step back. She thought it over for a moment before smiling and rooting her hands on her hips.

Sherlock furrowed his brows at her, wondering whether or not she was reconsidering her offer until she flicked her eyebrows and he saw the way her emerald eyes wandered from his buttoned shirt and back up to him.

"Right," he coughed, popping his lips as his fingers slowly made work of his shirt. "I suppose this is easiest."

"Wait," Galina said, stepping up to him and halting his hands. "I have changed my mind. Let me."

Sherlock nodded his head and sucked in a breath when her dainty fingers began to remove his shirt, agonizing button by agonizing button. It didn't help that Galina was staring at his chest and licking her lips at the prospect of what was hidden underneath.