"Monster. He's turning into a monster." Bakugou answered.

Izuku felt the transformation fully take over him, he howled in pain as everything set in place. In an instant the pain didn't matter anymore.

Everyone stopped panicking, as they admired the creature before them. Izuku silently rose from his place on the floor, each of his claws clicking against the hardwood floor.

His glaring yellow eyes fell upon everyone in the room, his lips pulled up into a snarl as a deep growl started in his throat.

Kirishima was the first to say anything, everyone else was simultaneously terrified and in awe of the creature, "Guys," he breathed, "We're in danger,"

His words failed to reach any of his classmates, but Izuku's eyes slid over to him. There was no light in them.

The wolf threw itself on top of Kirishima, jaws snapping, Kirishima quickly hardened his skin to hold him back. He brought his arm up to cover his neck and Izuku clamped onto It fiercely.

His classmates started to panic, none of them knowing what to do. They didn't want to use their quirks on their friend. Bakugou of course, didn't hesitate as he slammed an explosion into the wolf's side, trying to get him off Kirishima.

"Guys!" Kirishima shouted, trying to get their attention, "We need to find a way out of here!" he struggled.

"Right!" Iida called.

Bakugou had fire in his eyes, "Seriously?!" he screamed at Izuku.

Kirishima winced in pain as Izuku's razor teeth started to pierce his skin, it was like watching a rabid dog try to tear apart its prey. He tried to punch Izuku with a hardened fist, but he couldn't put any power behind it while pinned to the ground. His teeth sunk deeper into his arm.

"Focus on me, you damn Deku!" Bakugou yelled, sending another explosion into the wolf's side.

Todoroki came rushing down the stairs, "What the hell is going-" he immediately froze at the sight of the creature, and the panic of his classmates.

The wolf that appeared the night Iida and I fought Stain.

Todoroki sent a blast of fire at the monster's heels, causing the creature to let go of Kirishima's arm and yip in pain. He held up a flaming hand, "You hate fire, don't you?"

The wolf snarled at him but kept its distance.

"Are you the cause of the lockdown?"

"No-" Kirishima panted, standing up as he held his bloody arm, "I-It's Midoriya."

Todoroki's fire disappeared, "What...?"

The monster lunged at Todoroki, grabbing his ankle between his teeth, "Bastard!" Todoroki shouted as he sent a blast of flame to scare him away again. "It all make's sense now. Midoriya." He spat.

They both circled each other. Todoroki's eyes trailed to the scar that covered Izuku's eye.

"My father... gave them to me"

Todoroki felt empathy stab him, causing him to hesitate his attack. "Are you truly evil?" he asked. The wolf only growled at him.

"We're like... scar buddies"

Todoroki began to wonder if he'd made the wrong assumption about his classmate. Even at the USJ, when Izuku acted suspiciously around his fire, he'd told him to use it to help save Aizawa anyway. He also showed up during the battle with Stain and tried to help.

"You're... you're not evil," he concluded, suddenly feeling ashamed.

The wolf suddenly turned its attention elsewhere, leaving Todoroki wondering what he was supposed to do.

Izuku charged at Mineta, grabbed him in his mouth, and slammed him against the wall. He turned to the next person, Kaminari, and lunged at him, sinking his teeth into his shoulder.

Kaminari yelped in pain as the wolf's teeth tore through his skin, "Traitor!" he yelled as he sent electricity onto the monster. The wolf jolted back, releasing his shoulder, but quickly shaking off the effect of the electricity.

Izuku tried to lunge at another student, but Bakugou appeared in front of him, sending an explosion directly in his face. Izuku barked angrily as he ran forward and raked his claws down Bakugou's torso. Bakugou jumped away and shouted in fury.

"Is this really what you are, huh? A monster!?"

Izuku hesitated for a moment, pain in his eyes.

"You said you wanted to be a hero, didn't you? So, was that all a lie?" Bakugou snarled.

Some of the light returned to Izuku's eyes, he tried to push down the part that made him want to hurt his classmates. He put one of his paws in his mouth and bit down fiercely, trying to maintain consciousness. He felt like the angry wolf side of him was slowly subsiding.

Iida ran over to Bakugou, "We can't find a way out, everything is sealed shut." He panted.

Bakugou blinked slowly, carefully watching Izuku, "We might be fine. I think... he's trying not to hurt us."

"What do you mean?" Iida's face went a little pale at the sight of the wolf mangling its own paw.

"I think it has something to do with when we were kidnapped. The villains obviously knew what he was. I think they wanted this to happen." Bakugou said through gritted teeth.

Bakugou jumped as Iida suddenly slapped himself in the face.

"The hell?" he questioned.

"We're so stupid! We need Koda."

"Well, go get him then!" Bakugou barked.

"I don't know if it will work... but it's worth a shot."

Iida ran off, just as the wolf froze. "What the..." Bakugou started.

The wolf turned slowly, its mouth open, drool slowly failing from it. Bakugou's eyes followed as he turned and landed on two of his classmates.

"What the hell is going on?" Tokoyami shouted.

Asui's eyes scanned the entire room, landing on Izuku, "Tokoyami... over there..."

The wolf lowered itself to the ground, stalking forward slowly.

"Deku, STOP!" Bakugou yelled as Izuku lunged at the two.

Tokoyami sent out dark shadow to hold off the monster. Izuku used his huge paws to trap dark shadow against the ground, snarling at it to back off. Dark shadow hastily returned back to Tokoyami.

"I'm sorry..." Dark Shadow sniffled.

Tokoyami and Asui yelped as the monster jumped at them. Before they even had a chance to run, the wolf had them both pinned to the ground beneath its huge paws. Its claws digging into their skin roughly. Its drooling mouth hung over both of them, its jaws opened slightly, ready to crush them.

"STOP RIGHT NOW!" a high-pitched voice rang out. "IZUKU MIDORIYA, WEREWOLF, DON'T MOVE!"

Koda had come.

And the wolf had stopped

So yeah... i've been imagining this scene for so long so i hope it turned out alright. It was a lot more difficult to write then I thought it would be...