Chapter Thirteen

Niall's POV

Harry hands me back my little princess and I kiss her forehead. I sit in the chair next to Haddie's bed. The nurse comes in and hands me a bottle to feed Finley with. I sit in the rocking chair and feed her her bottle. I never thought I could ever love someone more then life itself. This is all I've ever dreamed of. My life is finally where I've wanted it to be. Hadley and I getting married next month. A beautiful babe girl. We're finally the family I've always wanted us to be.

Gunnar and their dad Colt come in the room.

"Congrats Niall she's gorgeous." Gunnar says looking down at his new niece.

"Thanks Gunn. She's perfect." I tell him.

"Niall." I hear Hadley's dad say and I look up at him. "Congratulations on becoming a dad. And welcome to the family." He says. That means a lot coming from him we haven't been on good terms since everything happened.

"Thank you sir." I tell him. "Would you like to hold your granddaughter?"

"I thought you'd never ask. What's her name?" Colt asks.

"Finley Elizabeth Rose Horan." I tell him.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl." He says and looks over at Haddie who's waking up.

"Hi daddy." She whispers as he walks over to her.

"Mom would so proud of you." He says and kisses her forehead. "I'm proud of you too she's beautiful just like her momma."

"Thank you daddy." She says and looks over at Gunnar. "Hey Gunn. Have you held her yet?"

"Not yet. Congrats sis she's perfect." He says and Colt hands Finley off to Gunnar.

"Thanks Gunn." She says and looks at me. "Come lay with me?"

"Of course." I tell her as she scoots over and I lay next to her holding her.

"So how's it feel being a daddy?" She asks me.

"It's the best feeling in the world. Thank you for making me a dad it's the best thing you've ever given me. I love you Hadley." I tell her and kiss her.

"I love you too Niall. Thank you for making me a mom. It's amazing." She says and Gunnar places Finley in Hadley's arms. She kisses her little head and rubs her finger along he cubby little cheek smiling.

The click of a camera goes off. Harry snapped a pic of us and we look at him.

"What?! Sorry I had too! First family photo it's perfect." Harry says and shows us.

"It is." Hadley says.

A little while later everyone goes home to let us have some rest. Hadley changes Finley into a cute little outfit and lays her next to her just staring at our perfect baby girl. I take a quick picture of my princesses it comes out perfect and I make it my phone background. And post it on twitter and Instagram.

@niallofficial: @HadleyDawsonOfficial the best day of my life is finally meeting my little princess. Everyone welcome Finley Elizabeth Rose Horan to the world. #babyhoran #niallisadad

I get so many supportive tweets and comments on both twitter and Instagram

I get so many supportive tweets and comments on both twitter and Instagram. Everyone loves our princess Finley.

A few days later.

We're finally home and Eden comes over and helps Hadley do a little photo shoot of Finley. They came out amazing Hadley posts one of the picture on her Instagram and Twitter.

HadleyDawsonOfficial: @niallofficial So happy to finally bring our little princess Finley home. Thank you to all our fans for all the love and support! We love you all! Here's a treat for all of you Finley's first photo shoot.

This photo she posted is my favorite picture of all of them

This photo she posted is my favorite picture of all of them. I'm so incredibly lucky.

Hadley's POV

I get Finley changed into some cute jammies and feed her her bedtime bottle and put her to sleep in the rocking chair in her room. Niall sits next to us on the couch close to the chair. He hasn't left our side since we've come home. He's such an amazing daddy he gets up in the middle of the night to get her bottles and has me sleep we rotate nights. I'm up with her one night then the next night he's up with her. It works great and we both get an even amount of sleep.

I couldn't ask for a better father for our little girl. Now in two weeks time we'll be husband and wife and everything will be complete. I'll have everything I've ever dreamed of. The best husband in the world the best father to our daughter our dream house and our perfect little princess. Life couldn't possibly get any better right now. I'm the luckiest woman in the world.

Authors note! Double update in one day to make it up to you guys for not updating when I said I would. I'm on a writing kick so I'm sure I'll have another chapter posted tomorrow! Thank you again for over 1000 reads and 40 votes! I really hope you're all loving this story I'm the most proud of this story. I may make a new cover for this not sure yet. Please keep reading and voting! All the love 💕 please while you're waiting for more updates check out my Harry story Still The One and my brand new Louis story I Object!