4. Parading You

*******************

NSFW. Toxic relationship kinda-fic. I start to hear people wishing Lee Gon to be sweet. But that's not the plot, Dear. Take this story as it is, please. Or leave it. Thank you very much.

*********************************

The first two weeks Tae Eul was at Goryo, Lee Gon had sex with her everyday.

Tae Eul learnt a few things.

She quit fighting him. She found out it was useless and only drained her energy further.

Yes, she still cried often. But she had managed to not do it in front of him.

She discovered something that made her life easier, though. It's easier to ask things from him after sex.

"I want to walk around the palace everyday. At the garden. Not just going back and forth to the library everyday."

Lee Gon was lying beside her, waiting for his breathing to go back to normal.

"Why? To memorize escape routes?"

"Maybe. But fresh air is the priority."

"Fine."

She had turned to him then, confused that it was so easy for him to say yes.

He took a deep breath, and shut his eyes.

"Don't sleep beside me. I might kill you."

"I'll take that risk."

She just scoffed and went to shower.

When she returned, he was still sprawled naked on the bed, dozing off.

"Can't you at least wear something???"

Her yelling rudely woke him up, yet he didn't address that topic.

She's back wearing the long lingerie and the matching dressing robe. He forbid her from buying decent pajamas, so Tae Eul had to adapt and wear lingerie to bed, everyday.

"Why should I?"

"Seeing you naked stresses me out."

Lee Gon chuckled at the absurdity of it. All the girls he's been with were all mindless when they saw him naked. Only Jung Tae Eul was disgusted. She still refused to touch him during sex, no matter what. She did it only when she's afraid to fall from somewhere he cornered her at. But whenever she could, she'd rather hold on to anything else she could reach, except him.

"And can you please go back to your room? I don't want to stand the whole night beside you. I wouldn't be able to
sleep."

"This is my bedroom."

"Take it back and let me go home then, so I also could sleep in mine."

"Never."

"Let me sleep in another room, then."

"No. I like you here."

"Then get out! I can't stand being with you the whole night!!!"

He hated how she wouldn't even sit on the bed when he's there.

And just because he's that annoyed, and he wanted to retaliate, he got up and pushed her back to the bed.

Then, sitting on her hips, he touched himself with his own hand until he's hard again. It's that easy. Just looking at her increasingly furious eyes aroused him.

He lifted the silk she's wearing and pulled her panties out of the way, then entered her in one shove. Next, he slammed.

"This is for calling me "yah"."