Chapter 5: The USJ attack

Start from the beginning

As Aizawa was about to scold Katsuki, Izuku sent Aizawa a look that screamed,

"I'm about to end this man's whole career, so let me handle it."

Aizawa did, indeed, let him handle it.

Izuku looked over to Katsuki with a calculating glint in his eyes that made the class (minus "The Dumb Squad," as they were too busy with either laughing at Izuku or trying to stop Katsuki) shiver.

"Katsuki," Katsuki shivered, as Izuku spoke in a dangerous tone, "you always start with a right hook, which could be predictable to villains and could lead to them breaking your arm. Your quirk mostly works at your hands, making your lower body more susceptible to attacks because you focus more at your hands than training with your feet," Izuku explained. (Not a correction, but his quirk also works on his feet)

He kept going.

"Also, you're loud and brash all the time, making sneak attacks impossible, which could lead to situations you're in that force you to be quiet in, to fail. And also, because your explosion power comes from your sweat, if you were in a cold environment, like winter, your explosion power would drop dramatically, making you have to fight without your quirk, making you quirkless." Izuku continued explaining.

The class's mouths dropped while Katsuki took the last word to heart. Would he be quirkless? Looking at his hands, Katsuki stood there, shocked.

Uraraka was thinking, 'looking like she's on good terms with this genius, could raise her popularity and status.' So, with a quick evil smirk, she put her plan into action.

Putting on a big, fake smile, Uraraka skipped to Izuku, making him look at her with a glint in his eyes that only Aizawa saw.

"Wow! You're super smart! I can see why Nezu chose you as his student! I'm Ochako Uraraka!" Uraraka told him.

"... Nice to meet you, Uraraka." Izuku said, a fake happiness in his voice that only Aizawa picked up, again.

"Ok, everyone. On the bus. We need to get there soon." Aizawa said, his hair floating up again.

"Yes, sir!"

~~~

After everyone introduced themselves, 'The Dumb Squad' didn't go, as two of them hated Izuku, one of them felt guilty about him, one didn't care about him, and the last one was in love with him.

"Yo! Since your last name is Yagi, does that mean you're related to Ikaru over here?" Mina asked Izuku, who looked up from the book he was reading.

Izuku put a bookmark in the book and looked up at her.

"Well... I don't consider myself as so, but I am biologically her...brother." Izuku said, slight venom slipping into the word brother, that Mina didn't pick up on.

"Wow! That's so cool! You must have a powerful quirk then!" Mina chirped.

"Actually! I'm quirkless!" Izuku chirped back, secretly challenging anyone who dared to say a bad thing about him.

Whispers went around the students.

"Quirkless?"

"Nezu's student is quirkless?"

"Does that mean he's useless?"

The last one ticked Izuku off.

"I assure you, that I am, by no means, useless," Izuku told the students, an evil glint in his eyes making it so that no one disagreed with him.

"Well, I think it's pretty badass that you're Nezu's student when you're quirkless! It's cool!" Mina told him, trying to lift the atmosphere.

"We're here," Aizawa said tiredly.