Part 11: We Are Over

Start from the beginning

Mew doesn't like how the pairing works. No matter what he just can't shake off the jealousy he feels towards bright.

MC: That's great we will be looking up on thay then. Now, Let's also call the rest of the cast.

The MC calls the name one by one and they have to do handshake with the main roles (Ohm, Bas, Fluke, Kimmon, Newwie, Tay)

After the introduction of the rest of the casts. The MC proceeds with the event. The party have officially started, they mingle with everyone.

Gulf and Bright decided to stay for 1 more hour since their manager plead for them to stay to get to know more about the other cast.

The two sat at the table. Gulf's drinking like there's no tomorrow, his alcohol tolerance is high and Bright's letting him to drink. He was there when he needs a friend so he will be here since his friend also needs one. Mew approached them.

"Byy... Let's talk..." He said, he holds Gulf's arm.

"Don't touch me!" Gulf said in a low voice, and he shrugged Mew's hand. That hurts but he is the one at fault, he need to bear with it.

"byy... please let's talk"

"..." Gulf just stared at him, no response.

"Byy... Please let me explain?"

"Explain what?" Bright intervened.

"It's our problem! Got nothing to do with you!" Mew snapped towards Bright.

"Who said he doesn't?" They're both shocked when Gulf said it. "Not now Mew... *sigh* I'm tired. I don't know what to think anymore. This should be a surprise.. Should be a surprise for you, but for the second time, I got surprised instead. This is a great surprise, Thank you" Gulf said sarcastically, can no longer hold his tears. He let it run through his face and wipe it with his own hand. Mew is just staring at him don't know what to say.

"Babe who are they?" It's Fai who showed up from Mew's back and before any of them can react he introduced herself.

"I'm Fai... I'm not part of the cast, I'm here as Mew's date. I'm his Girlfriend"

"Fai stop it!" Mew raised his voice at the woman beside him.

Gulf paused for a while still processing what the other person just said. Did she just say girlfriend? A fvcking girlfriend? What am I then? The effing third party?

"I'm Gulf..." He looked at Mew and release an empty smile.

"I'm so done with this. Let's stop it." He got up from his chair and tapped Mew's shoulder "You're girlfriend's pretty, it's a pity though her attitude isn't. Don't let her go" He said trying to hold his pain, he immediately holds Bright's hand leading him outside. They left the standing Mew like a statue, too shocked with what's going on with his evil ex, why's she spouting nonsense.

The two walked to the garden, there's no people there since everyone's enjoying at the party.

"Do you want to go home?" Bright's the first one to break the deafening silence.

"..." Gulf just started crying so Bright pulled him to his embrace.

"You don't have to speak, it hurts I know. Just let it all out" with that cue Gulf cried harder. He let all his emotions out.

After few minutes Mew came running. It really take time for him to understand the thing that is happening around him, that he is about to lose his love. Mew lost his composure he saw Bright and Gulf hugging he ran to the two and he separates Gulf from Bright and when he was about to punch Bright but he caught his hands and Bright punched him in the face instead. Mew got up and pushed Bright, which made the other one stumble a bit.

"WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING?" Mew shouted towards Gulf. He may be at fault but his mind is once again clouded with jealousy.

"What the fvck am I doing? Oh! Hugging him maybe? What's in it to you anyway?" Gulf said surprisingly, calmly.

"WHAT'S IN IT TO ME? I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND AND YOU'RE HUGGING HIM? HOLDING HIS HAND IN FRONT OF THE MEDIA! IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!"

"..." Gulf didn't respond. He is crazy.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL? DID YOU EVEN THINK? DID YOU EVEN ASK ME?" Mew said. 

"DID YOU EVEN FVCKING ASK HOW I FVCKIN FEEL WHEN YOU'RE WITH HER? OH I'M ALSO SUPPOSE TO ASK WHY THE FVCK SHE IS YOUR DATE AND WHY YOU ACT LIKE HER BOYFRIEND? OH SORRY, I FORGOT YOU'RE HER BOYFRIEND! YOU KNOW WHAT? AT LEAST I'M NOT FVCKING CHEATING! I'M DONE WITH THIS! WE ARE OVER" Gulf snapped and shouted back at Mew. Everything just hurts. Everything just doesn't make any sense.

He pulled Bright's hand. "Let's go home... I can no longer take it.."

After the two left, Mew's still there standing. Processing everything and when he came back to his senses he runs and tried looking for the two but they're no longer somewhere he can see.

***

// Short update. I'm not sure if the emotions being portrayed properly.

Same drill! Sorry for typo's and grammar errors

Love lots ♥️💙