Lost Again

My Smile grew from dimple to dimple as I let myself lean closer to his body. My eyes lit up the room or so he said. They were a charming hazel Brown with a ring of green shining as I smiled. We both stared up at the ceiling hearing the creaking of someone walking or crawling from up above as he got closer we heard the shatter of the livingroom window. Damien lifted me from the bottom of my knees and my back and dug my head into his blue sweatshirt. He remained silent shushing my voice observing the wild bloody hand creeping out from the top of the window seal. I could hear the groaning and moaning of Ian thrashing his way threw the window as I remained drowned in his chest. I heard the shrieking sound ,I struggled to hold myself closer to Damien exploring under he sweatshirt feeling his bare skin. I finally pushed away from Damien as I kissed his arm letting him go. His reach softened and I was staring right into Ians bloodshot eyes. He stared motionless but aggressively. I panicked and moved closer in an attempt to offer myself so he wouldnt harm Damien. I closed my eyes trying to block away my reality, but it wasnt working. As I stood I let my body get dragged and tossed around like a rabid human attacking. Ian grabbed my body and jumped from the 4th story building. I shouted trying to catch my breath as my eyes lightened and head spun "DAMIEN!"

I heard a loud shriek as we sprang in the streets running at a direct line I knew where we were headed. My eyes trembled trying to squirm away from his touch. The rain was pouring and beating down on my face I cried but my tears dropped instantly into the puddles of water. No one would know if I cried loudly, before my eyes shut completely I felt something in the size and shape of a fire pick jabbed inside of Ians flesh, with the company of something running down his backbone. I couldnt tell if it was the rain or blood, he was always shirtless, my heart raced at his heartbeating faster and faster. He was wounded. His huffing and puffing increased as we stayed in the fields the scent of he crops nauseated me and made me to pass out. Before I knew it I was gone, back into the fields. I felt something deeply for Damien and now its gone. Would he come look for me? I killed myself for allowing him to take me in the first place. I wished hard as I had my eyes closed that it was a nightmare and that soon I could wake up, back in Damiens arms, but it wasnt.