Ian Knew.

I found myself awake back into the bedroom. It was comfortable and I could feel the fresh blankets on my bare skin. I couldnt see a thing it happend to be pitch black just like in the fields. I began to panic and scream as I felt a hand glide over my body engaging to hold me down.

"Calm it, Rose its me damien." Relief spikes through my brain and shuts me off. I allowed myself to get up and roam around the place. I pushed the blankets aside and quietly found my way to the hallway. I slowly closed the door and flickerd the hall light on, I could hear the buzzing of the switch as I courageously fought my legs to walk near the livingroom window. I lowered my eyes in warning to bare my eyes, I peeked over the window pane and saw a pumping dead heart of any such animal, stabbed with a black rose drooping over the blood. I picked it up and managed to fling it onto the wooden kitchen floor spilling blood stained art onto the cabinets.I began to hear footsteps arrive closer to me from somewhere in the apartment and I slid myself into the kitchen smothering myself onto the blood splashing it over the t-shirt scared,I quietly caressed the heart of the animal whom had been abused for this provocative message and yanked the broken stemmed black rose out. I sent a prayer as I tried smear away my tears but I only tainted my face with blood. I heard the footsteps fall closer my heart stopped and I slid deeper into the puddle. The blood thrashed as I leaned closer to the cabinets causing it to stain my thighs. I close my eyes in fear hoping Ian didnt find me.

"Come to bed Rose." He slowly developed as he rubbes his eyes not noticing the mess I had just created. Damien frantically lifts my arms up and pulls the shirt off my body my breasts fallbbefore his eyes but he pays no attention he wet the nearest towel and rinsed me off as most as he could. Wiping my tears with his knuckles. He glanced at me and pulled his blue and black t-shirt off his body exposing his muscular arms and neck. I fell loosly as he tenderly slid his fingers around my skin as he put the shirt on me.

"dont worry of the mess ill deal with it later let's get you to bed" he announced as he lifted me up onto his arms and allowed my head to rest into his shoulders.

"Im sorry I didnt mean to I didnt want to. Im sorry" I quietly stuttered trying to find the meaning but slowly I got cut off as he laid me onto the bed and stole a quick kiss. He covered me in sheets and laid right next me. I finally slept peacefully.