It's no-... Ah, whatever. 

"Yeah ok, whatever, is everyone waiting?" 

"Yeah, we're just finishing preparations actually, Lady Elizabeth and Lord Rimuru are on stand by for transfer, we're on schedule to strike Fuyuki, Japan by Midnight."

Fuyuki, the only place in Japan with enough magic energy remaining to support large scale operations, it's the ideal place to set up base. Kyoto would've been a better place but it's lacking in magical energy compared to a century ago for some reason.  

"Let's go then."

"Yes, Doctor." 

"Oh and that boy, Izuku Midoriya was it? The son of One for all, did the illusionsfeld get through?" 

"Yes, our scouts made sure to send him a dream which he'll be upmost confused about." 

'Illusionsfeld', a spell I made in combination with 'dream' and an ancient magic is a spell that automatically puts the most confusing dream for the person it's used on. By now Izuku Midoriya is our biggest threat, so what's the harm in confusing him, not to mention the mental corruption that goes with the spell. 

"Good, how long until he falls comatose." 

"3 days doctor." 

>>>>U.A<<<<

"Alright class, settle down, I said down not up Bakugo," Aizawa said in a monotone, seeing as Bakugo is on a table shouting at Iida about some random shits that he has absolutely minus 69  zero percent care about. "Sir, how's Izuku doing, will he be returning to school?" Momo asked in a concerned voice. 

"Yes, he'll be returning in 2 days, just in time for more combat."

Bakugo: "Fight?"

Mineta: "HUH? MrOe ViLlians?" 

"The U.A sports festival is drawing near."

 Kirishima had his fist up as he exclaimed in joy, "That's a super normal school event--" 

He then had the palm of kaminari shoved onto his face and silenced. "Wait, wait-"

Jiro: "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains suck inside?"

Ojiro: "What if they attack us again or something?"

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years."

"Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains."

Most had exciting expression whilst few had horrified expressions, well mostly Mineta. 

"In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory."

"And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival!"

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited"

"If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event."

"One chance a year, a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!" 

Class: "Yes, sir!"

>>>Lunch Time<<<

Kirishima: "Even though all that stuff happened, I'm getting really excited!"

Sero: "If we put  on a good show and stand ou, we'll have taken the first step to becoming a pro!"

Tokoyami: "We will only recieve a few chances. We cannot afford to miss this." 

Bakugo: "That's why we'll have to eliminate Izuku first, he'll dominate the event for sure if we don't"

Kaminari: "Bakugo saying something logical for the first time, proug of you bro."

Bakugo: "The FUK YOU SAY?"

"I heard that!~"

The door opened to reveal a bandaged up Midoriya with his wings completely covered in bandages with multiple support structures around it.

"IZUKU?!"

One voice was louder than the rest with clearity as a Momo Yaoyorozu appeared. 

She was gonna bear hug him but stopped with a soft embrase instead, he's a walking zombie after all ad would've likely commited no oxygen if she did bear bug him.   

"Well, my wounds are mostly healling but as you can see I'm still not in a very good shape," Izuku said with a hand behind his neck. 

Ochako: "Izuku, did you hear? the sports festival is coming up!" 

"Yes, my father informed it to me just before my discharge. Oh and Bakugo, don't even attempt that, trust me, it ain't gonna work."

"Tch." was all he said. 

Izuku: "We'll, it's lun-

"Can Izuku Yagi please report to the Principle's Office immediately. I repeat, can Izuku Yagi please report to the Principle's Office immediately. Thank You!"

"We'll it looks like I gotta go, see you!" 

Class: "The hell was that all about?" 

Izuku P.O.V

Sigh, something happened didn't it, I mean why else would they call me. Well maybe dad just wanted to have lunch with me or something, who knows.

I was very right, about the lunch part that is. 

My dad All Might had his tiny little bental box infront of his with chopsticks the size of a strand of his hair. And the chopsticks were supposed to be normal sized you know?! 

Nezu sat at the front of the huge meeting area with various other pro heroes seated around it, some which i've never seen befrore. All of which were syaring right at me as I took a seat beside by dad.

"Let's get strait to the point, Izuku. Have you ever heard of 'The Mages' Ascociation' Or 'Chaldea'?"