Chapter 2 - From The Stars

Alright so, the last chapter might've been a little shitty but after having my best friend check it out for me, I think Ik what I need to do to improve. Anyways comment below what you think of the story and any suggestions or feedback are welcomed. _______________________________________________________________________________

Third P.O.V

A man in full white with light blue masks opens the sliding doors leading to a patient's room only to be instantly bombarded with questions, the man looks to his left and saw a woman standing there seemingly crying her eyes out with green hair tied to a socialite ponytail, "Doctor, how's he doing, is he going to be okay? What happened? CAN I SEE HIM???" "Yes, he's completely fine to our utter surprise, all we did was clean his blood-covered wings and settle him down." The man replied with a calm tone to his voice as everyone stood there stunned at the information they were given, but Inko couldn't care less, the greenette rushed into the room and saw a small broccoli green-haired boy lying peacefully in the white bed with 2 huge pure white wings folded in on his back. "Oh my gosh, Izuku! You have no idea how worried I was!!" Izuku woke as he heard his mother cry out his name but when he looked towards his mother who was crying her eyes out hugging him from his left, he felt something else underneath him as his eyes widened at what seems to be pure white angel wings coming out of his back. Izuku was shocked seeing wings on his back but was happy at the same time, he slowly put his arms around his crying mother and said, "Hey mum, stop crying! look! I got wings, I got wings looking like angels!" The greenette seems a little bit relieved hearing this from her son as Katsuki and Mitsuki rushes in, both of them dumb folded with what they're seeing.

Meanwhile, outside the room in the long corridor, Toshinori currently in his hero form was speaking with the man/doctor about what exactly had happened to his son. "So........ I guess what I should be asking is 'What quirk exactly did my son manifest, a wing quirk?" "Actually, your son's quirk is much more powerful than that.... in fact....... it might be more powerful than yours, All Might." Toshinori was shocked hearing this as his mind begins to process the information, "I know You think this fact but ever since heroes quirks first started appearing, their quirks were ranked from S to D, The only one lying in rank S being you, All Might. But.... now it may not be the case anymore, you see...... your son's quirk's power rating on the quirk examining device shows Power from 10,000 to 50,000 exceding the limit of the machine so it may even be more but...... that's beyond the SS rating... In a tier of its own." All might hearing this and a cold feeling went down his spine as he thought and imagined the pure power his son holds and could unleash, "Thank you, doctor......" was all he could get out as he imagined a future where his son turns into a villain like his arch-nemesis all for one but a million times stronger. "And Tosh..- All Might... Please turn him into the most powerful hero to ever exist, make sure he doesn't go down the path of villainy, his above SS ranked quirk is hardened and woven into his genes and every cell in his body has a different layout to the rest of up, his red blood shines a tone of gold around it when exposed and his cells can rapidly regenerate with no flashbacks, X-rays have also shown his bones to be made out of an unknown ultralight indestructible biomaterial and has highly energy-dense muscles signaling it to be an emitter type quirk, and another thing is that it cannot be stolen if that's even possible, and quirks with abilities like mind interference or physical movement interference does no effect on him." As the man finishes his long detailed recount of all he knows on his Izuku's quirk, Toshinori's eyes shined a ray of determination and hope as he makes a promise, "Place your worries aside as I promise you and to the rest of the world that Izuku Toshinori, the son of All Might will be the most powerful number. 1 hero, the world has ever seen, villains around the world will piss their pants at the mentioning of his name until all villainy is forever erased from this world." 

(Time Skip To When Izuku is 5 years old brought to you by our sponsor NordVPN *jokes lol*)

 "I see that you're still a big fan of All Might Huh?" Toshinori asks as he picks Izuku up from bed, "Yeah! Dad's the coolest in the universe!" Izuku replied while hugging his father's legs as he turned into his hero form, "Ha, Ha, Ha, Young Izuku, get changed and come with me, I have a surprise for you to meet some of my friends." Toshinori said in his Hero Form as the little broccoli head's face lit up with a ray of happiness and a faint glow of light can be seen coming from him "REalLy? I'd Love To, I'm So Excited!!" 'so cuteee!' Toshinori thought, "And of course don't forget to not call me All Might out in public before we get there as we want to keep it a little secret." 

After the little cinnamon role got changed, Toshinori brought Izuku to the dining table where breakfast was sitting there waiting for him, "Morning mum!" Izuku said enthusiastically, "Good morning my little boy, so cute as always." Inko said as she couldn't deny the cuteness coming from Izuku, "Daddy's gonna bring me to see his fwends today!" "Yes I Heard, I'm all for it, just be safe!" "Hai!" Izuku and Toshinori both said saluting to Inko as she cracked up a little. After Izuku finished with his pancakes, the two males stood and walked towards the front door as Inko blew kisses on their cheeks, "we'll be back soon hon." Toshinori said as he grabs his hand keys with Izuku holding onto his left hand. 

After around 5 min of driving, they had arrived at their destination, Toshinori parks into the giant car park with only a few dozen cars parked in. As Toshinori turns into his hero form with Izuku getting out of the car, Izuku gasps at the size of the building in front of him with a huge logo attached to the middle of a massive entrance, the sign of UA High.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter, the story might get updated once or twice a week as I have school but in the weekends I might be able to write more than, So as always comment down below if you have any ideas or suggestions or feedback, I'll appreciate it.

Bai