Chapter 13 - Light

Izuku was blinded by a sudden surge of light as he slowly opened his eyes, after a while, he looked around. There was nothing, not even dust, just the endless emptiness of white and nothingness. "Where?...-" 

???: "Finally Awake?" 

Izuku turned towards the origins of the voice, a black shadowy figure of a man could be seen walking towards him. Izuku was confused but acted formally nonetheless, "Who would you be?"

???: "Oh! That's right, I guess I'll need to give a jikoshoukai (Self Introduction)." 

???: "My name is Izuku, if that confuses you then you can just view me as the complete polar opposite of you." 

The shadowy figure turned into the shape of a 16-year-old male, he has the same facial figures as izuku but with dark green hair with a pair of glowing green eyes. 

Izuku: "H-Huh? The polar opposite of me?!" 

Izuku Alter: "Yes, I'm like an altered version of you, you can call me 'alter' if the names get confusing." 

Izuku: "I'm still a little confused, this isn't possible in reality, are you like a part of my inner mind? Where are we?" 

"Woah! There, slow down. I'll answer all of your questions, just take a seat." The Alter clicked his fingers as two couches apaired along with a table and cups of wine. "Firstly, we are inside what I like to call, a singularity marble. An artificial Universe where only the same person across multiverses can reach, it's like a pivate chat window in a mmorpg game if you will." He said with a chuckle. "W-what? s-so... you're me from another universe?" Izuku asked, completely dumbfounded. 

"Yes, Exactly. Using technologies me and my team of scientists developed, we were finally able to link up with a parallel universe, which makes this artificial universe more like a bridge between two." He continued, "But we were quite confused as we've encountered only failure to far and one of us clicked the button just out of frustration, and suddenly it worked? Mind telling me what happened over there, are you like uncountious or something?" 

...

Alter: "Oh... I see... You died." 

Izuku: "NO I DID NOT!" 

Alter: "Hahaha! Your reactions are always priceless, I'm just kidding, you're in a coma aren't you?" 

Izuku: "How am I supposed to know?!" 

Alter: "Well since this is the gateway between two universes, why don't we take a look?"

Izuku: "Say what now?" 

Alter: "Not sure if it'll work but let's see..... Ah! So they did get through after all!" 

Izuku: "What?" 

Alter clicked his fingers as multiple screens appeared, "We've sent countless artificial ancors over to your universe, but none of them ever got through, or so we thought. It seems like the problem lies in the communicators!" 

Alter: "We sent one to most major cities in Japan, which city are you in?" 

Izuku: "U-uhm... Last place I was in is this place called the U.S.J" 

Alter: "You mean the U.A place or Universal Studios Japan?" 

Izuku felt a sweat drop from his forehead, "U.A" 

Alter: "Ah! So our universes aren't so different after all! So? How are the rest? In my universe, I completely fucked those villains up!" 

Izuku felt another sweat drop from his forehead, "A-ah... We defeated the villains too... Although I'm guessing that I am currently in the hospital suffering from multiple bone fractures and internal bleeding."

Alter zoom in on one of the cameras as it focused on a hospital patient's room with 3 people in it.

Alter: "You have a girlfriend? Well I guess it's expected but damn! Isn't that the rich girl Yaoyuru or something?." 

...

Izuku: "It's Yaoyorozu, Momo Yaoyorouzu." 

Alter: "Ah, right. I didn't really know her, she died pretty soon after the war started so yeah." 

Izuku: "Huh? War? What war?" 

Alter took a step back from the screen, "My name is Izuku Shigaraki, I go by the villain name 'All For One.' My quirk allows me to copy and keep anyone's quirk with double it's original strength. I am currently the Emperor of a nation consisting of northern Japan, parts of russia and one fifth of the Moon. My world is currently in the mist of a war that's been going on for about 12 years so yeah, that's that." 

"......."

"Oh and Thanks for your quirk, it is quite the Anti-nationNoble-Phantasm (Guys I can't resist, to any fate fans out there I hope you understand), with my quirk, it should now be anti-continental. Not bad at all! After I'm finished with my world over there, I'll come for yours so be ready!"

"Wai-" 

..................

Izuku opened his eyes again as he gasped for air, he had on a ventilator as well as a injection on his left arm. "Izuku?!" He looked to his left as he saw a girl in tears with her hands over her mouth.

'That was... a dream?'

 ______________

Sorry for the long dela, that was a decent plot twist, no? Was it really only a dream? Well you'll find out soon enough.  

Bai