Jungkook shuffles around before deciding that it's no use, and he tries to leave Taehyung's bed, but the minute he unlocks himself from Taehyung's tight hold, and stands up, Taehyung pulls Jungkook back down.

Once again, Jungkook stumbles, but this time he falls onto Taehyung's chest, using his legs and hands to brace the fall, and also to protect Taehyung from the weight of his own body falling onto Taehyung's.

But then Jungkook doesn't realise the proacotive position he's in, legs on either side of Taehyung, hands placed beside Taehyung's head, their lips just mere inches apart from each other.

Jungkook clears his throat, sitting up, looking down at Taehyung with a slight blush, "I'm sorry, I'll just leave," but Taehyung doesn't let him, and in fact, places his large hands on Jungkook's milky thighs. "No...stay," he whispers, just loud enough for Jungkook to hear, his voice lowering an octave, making Jungkook's body twitch with nervousness.

Fire erupts on Jungkook's thighs as he looks down at Taehyung's hands, that were now caressing him. Taehyung's long, sleek fingers brushing up and down the middle of Jungkook's thighs, that was only comforting Jungkook. Jungkook's large shirt was now riding back, allowing Taehyung to imagine the least, his lower tummy on show, Taehyung's blue eyes burning with an unknown passion.

Taehyung can't describe the site before him, a flushed cherry haired boy that somehow was able to make his heart skip a beat with every look he gave.

Jungkook flutters his eyelashes, almost leaning in to Taehyung's warm body. Taehyung uses his right hand to brush up Jungkook's back, to his nape, making the smaller boy quiver in his arms. Taehyung holds Jungkook tightly, just looking at the boy. Nothing else. He just wanted to savour this moment before the tomorrow rolls around too early for his liking.

Jungkook places his hands on Taehyung's chest, leaning in even more, arching his back, cheeks pink and lips formed into a cute pout, "Taehyung..." He whispers, hair falling into his wide eyes that were hinting Taehyung to make the first move, but he couldn't. He just couldn't.

He wanted to stay in this moment forever, and ever, forgetting all of the bad moments and remembering how pretty the younger boy looked on his own body.

Jungkook rubs Taehyung's chest up and down giving him a wink, "tell me, do you really want me?"

The older boy lets out a soft, shaky breath, "it's not that I don't want you," he pauses, looking from Jungkook's eyes, to his rosy lips, back to his eyes, "it's just that I don't want you to regret this tomorrow," Taehyung slowly takes Jungkook's hands in his own, holding them tightly.

Jungkook leans down, the ghost of his lips over Taehyung's, "how can I regret something that I'm asking for?" Jungkook whispers, his head falling into Taehyung's neck, his hot breath fanning over Taehyung's body, wrapping Taehyung in a warmth he didn't know that he could ever feel.

The cherry haired boy tries to move away, but Taehyung presses his hand against Jungkook's lower back, holding him in place. Jungkook looks into Taehyung's blue eyes and sees so many different emotions swirling around, but one stands out more than the rest. And Jungkook could see it clearly.

Fire breaks through Jungkook's mind as he waits in anticipation, waiting for Taehyung to move, the two were so close that their noses were touching, and their lips were a mere cm away from each other. Taehyung takes one last longing look at Jungkook. "Make me forget," Jungkook whispers, making the fire break through his own mind, body and into Taehyung's.