three

Although theres a TW in the description, just letting y'all know this is the chapter involving sexual assault. I'll put a * Before and after so no one gets triggered. Please dont forcebyourself to read something and risk getting triggered, I love you all.

As I was getting ready, I kept glancing at Castiel who was sitting on my bed. He really was persistent on me not going but I was gonna prove a point. I'd show them not to fuck with me. That they're wrong. "Okay, I'm ready I think." I say while adjusting my leather jacket. "Dean." Castiel says and I turn to look at him. "Listen, if you need me at any point, pray for me and I'll be there okay?" He says and I laugh. "Pray to you?" I ask and he nods. "I'll hear it as you're saying it and I can be there in less than a second." He says and I nod. "Okay I won't need to, if a fight breaks out I can kick their asses." I say and he gives me a "seriously?" look. "Okay, alright I will. I'm leaving now." I say and he nods. I walk out and go downstairs, and as I head for the door Sammy stands up.

"Oh please tell me your not going to that douchebags party?" Sam asks and I sigh. "I have a point to prove." I say and Gabriel raises his eyebrows. "Sus but okay." He jokes and I roll my eyes and open the door. "Be back whenever, if Dads home before I am tell him I'm with a friend." I say while leaving. Though Dad doesn't care if we go to parties, he doesn't like when we stay out late past 12. I don't know how late I'll be out. When I got there, there wasn't too many people there but I still knocked and let myself in.

"Yo fruity pebbles showed up!" Liam says while walking up to me and I glare at him. "Someones insecure, Mr. Hendike." I say with raised eyebrows. "Cmon Winchester, loosen up! You can prove that later. Drink." He says while handing me a shot. "Drug me and I'll kill you." I say and he laughs. "We don't play dirty. C'mon." He says while patting my shoulder and I give him a look but down it anyways. Tequila. "Where the fuck do you guys get all this alcohol anyways?" I ask, seriously. "Don't worry, cmon." He says and leads me into the other room. There were way more people in there. "Yo Anthony, music!" Liam yells, hand still on my shoulder. He thinks I'm stupid, this whole act all friendly act I ain't buying. Hell 4 hours ago he called me insulting the hell out of me.

"Sit, I'll get us more drinks." He says and I do so, looking around. No one was really paying attention. People were talking, drinking. Maybe this wasn't a set up to fuck me up. But how am I supposed to prove myself? "Hi." A girl says, sitting next to me. Oh is this the test? "Hey sweetheart." I say with a smile and she giggles, twirling her hair. She was already drunk I could tell, which made me back off a bit. I don't fuck anyone who's drunk. A bit early to be drunk though, It's 7:30PM no judgement. "Hands off my girl Winchester." Liam says, offering me a beer. I took note of the cap still on it. So am I really not gonna get drugged and murdered? Listen I don't trust these baboons. Clowns, they are. I take it and laugh.

"I'll do what I want, who I want Hendike." I counter and he raises his eyebrows. "Alright man, just don't fuck her." He laughs while sitting in between me and the girl, throwing arms around the both of us. What the fuck is his plan? I can't tell. Act nice and when I let my guard down, attack? I pop the bottle cap off with my teeth, taking a swig right after. Beer is god sent I swear. "That's so hot. Liam, babe you should do that." The girl says and I flash her a smile. How can I be gay when I'm a literal chick magnet? And I flirt good with them too. C'mon it's a given. "Jo, I'm not breaking my teeth." Liam says and twists it off with his hands, tossing it to the ground. "Pussy." I say, holding back laughter and he playfully shoved me.

"Shut it fruitcake." He says but I noticed the lack of malice behind the words. "Seriously what's your deal?" I ask and Liam shrugs. "I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself. Enjoy it or I'll make you regret it." He says and clinks the necks of our bottles together, taking a swig. "Wait you're gay?" His girlfriend, Jo says. "Hell no. Trust me honey, far from it." I say, shooting her a wink and she giggled and bit her lip. "J, stop." Liam says sternly and she sunk back into the couch. The rest of the night, was chill. Like I started to actually enjoy his presence. He was getting me drinks, talking to me, introduced me to a few people. I felt good. I even sang some karaoke and embarrassed myself.