two

That night, I researched. But I didn't get much out of it. Dad would be pissed if I told him about Castiel, and even more pissed if he knew I was researching again. More pissed that I'm keeping this from him. But if I told him, we'd move again and I really like it here. Sammy has a good group of friends, AND a boyfriend who he genuinely cares about. I can't ruin that for him. Plus, the angel would only follow me right? They can fly after all, It'd be useless.

At dinner I was unusually quiet and I knew they could tell something was up. Well, Sam knew to an extent but Dad was really suspicious and it showed. I didn't tell Sam that Castiel was an angel, I never got around to it. So he's still under the impression a demon is on our asses. "So Dean, how was school?" Dad asks and I swallow the food that was in my mouth, taking a sip of my drink to stall. "School, probably the most boring day I've had in months. It dragged on and I'm exhausted." I say and I sold that pretty well. Surprisingly enough, props to me for that one.

"Really, aren't going to any parties then?" He asks and I look at Sam and raise my eyebrows. "No why?" I ask and Dad shrugs. "Sam's going to one, figured you invited him." He says and I ahake my head. "Sammy's going to a party?" I ask and Sam groans. "Gabes throwing one tonight. You can go if you don't embarrass me." He says and as much as I'd like to embarrass him in front of his boy toy, I wasn't feeling up to leaving. I wanted to research more about Angel's. Even though research is hell, never did like it.

"Nah you can have this to yourself, don't get pregnant." I say jokingly and he glares as Dad burst into a fit of laughter. "Good one, that was good." He says and Sam's face went red. "Yeah okay Mr. I'm in the damn closet. Shut up already Dean." Sam says defensively and stands up, walking up the stairs. "Wait Sammy, I was joking!" I say and Dad's laughter died down. "I wasn't attacking his sexuality." I say honestly and Dad gave me a half smile. "Sam gets shit for it at school, so a simple joke like that could seem aggressive to him. Let him enjoy himself and apologize later." Dad says and I nod. I was aware of that because with him being out, that's why people assumed I wasn't straight too.

Still I don't know why he thinks I'm in the closet. Whatever that fucking means. I finished off my dinner, and thanked Dad before heading upstairs. As I was opening my door, Sam was leaving his room. He changed and was probably leaving. "Have fun, tell Gabriel I said hi." I say, making sure I sounded genuine as I walked into my room. Just as I close my door, I feel a resistance and I turn. "Dean, dude I'm sorry. I realize now you weren't being homophobic or anything. Sorry for being sensitive." He says and I swear to god I don't know how he does this apologizing thing because I can't for the life of me.

"It's fine I mean, I shouldn't have said anything right? I was just joking though." I say and he gives me a half smile before walking out. I close my door and sigh, unsure where to start. I mean, the internet is useless when it comes to it to an extent. It was good for learning about different types of Angel's and names of archangels and shit. Castiel obviously wasn't one but I wondered if they actually existed too or if it was just religious bullshit tying into real life. Who knows. I mean I could ask Castiel but that'd be weird.

I look outside my opened window from my bed and from the house across the street, I could see a figure in one of the windows, and I squint, standing up to look closer. Definitely Castiel. I give him a "what the fuck?" look because why am I being spied on? And he simply waved, his expression not changing much. Okay that's a bit odd.. and creepy what the fuck, why is he watching me? I brush it off, and sit back down to do more research. It was Friday, and I had all night to do so.

I guess I fell asleep whilst doing so because I woke up at like 4am still sitting up, and an overheating laptop warming up my lap. I groan and stretch a bit to try and relieve some tension in my back as I fully sit up, closing the black screened laptop and pushing it under my bed where I kept it. I yawned loudly, and rubbed at my eyes before standing up. Thank God it was the weekend, I could really use a good 10 hours. I pull off my shirt, and look out my window go see if Castiel was still watching me. Nope. Good. I finished undressing, leaving my boxers on as I properly got into bed.