Chapter 2

•I don't own Hetalia, if I did I wouldn't be writing this.

America got in his car and started to cry, the tears he had tried so hard to hide could no longer be ignored, he turned on his car engine and sat there for a moment before driving off. England ran out of the building in hot pursuit, he saw the American leave the car park and he hailed the nearest taxi, good thing they were in New York, taxis were never in short supply.

America cried all the way home, the hot tears blurring his vision. He parked the car outside his house and unlocked the front door, locking it again as he entered and marched up to his room. He was disturbed by a knocking on his front door, he sighed and went to see who had bothered him, although he could already guess who it was.
"America? Alfred? Are you home?" The Brit asked from the other side of the thick wooden door.
"Yes England?" He unlocked the door and cracked it open slightly, you couldn't see the Americans face. England tried to open the door more but the American held it in place with his superior strength.
"What's wrong with you America?" The Brit asked, his eyebrows furrowing.
"Nothing is wrong, leave me alone" the American replied, his voice emptied of all emotion.
"No! Tell me what wrong! I care, just, please..." England's voice trailed off.
"NO! NOW LEAVE!" America screamed, slamming the door in a fit of rage. As he moved away from the door he could hear the Brit banging on the door, yelling.
"OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" He hit the thick door a few more times and then he stopped, his voice disappearing from the Americans ears.
"That America idiot" England sighed as he sat back against the door, wondering what had caused this sudden mood swing.

America went to the kitchen and picked up the biggest carving knife he could find, he sulked up to his bedroom and closed the door and began to carve a piece of wood that was on his bedside table. England had waited long enough for the American to calm down, he put his eat against the door to listen for Alfred but to no avail, the door was too thick. He carefully opened the door, he had noticed that America had forgotten to lock the door during his rage. He quietly searched the ground floor of the house, he found no America so he continued his search on the first floor. He carefully opens a door and finds America on a bed, crying and stuffing something under the bedsheets.
"America?" England said softly, he sat on the bed next to America, putting a hand on his leg. America gave him a mean glare.
"I told you to leave me alone" he growled.
"Tell me, I want to help you" England said, his voice calm. A small piece of wood was visible from under the blanket, his picked it up carefully.
"What's this?" He asked curiously.
"Don't touch that it isn't finished!" The American exclaimed while he hid the wood block in his bomber jacket.
"Okay" England sighed loudly "what's wrong with you? You are quiet for once and you haven't mentioned being the hero since the first 5 minutes of the meeting. Something is wrong and I want you to tell me"
"NO, I SHOUDL CALL THE COPS THIS IS TRESPASSING!" Americas voice raised rapidly.
"I'll leave, bloody fucking wanker" the Brit said under his breath as he left the room "what the bloody hell is wrong with him?" He closed the door and waited on the other side, his ear pressed up against the wood. He heard the lock click and sighed. He had been locked out, on the other side, America had continued to carve his wood block. England went to the kitchen to wait for the American but he stayed in that room all day, England couldn't take it any more, his big brother instincts were kicking in, America would be hungry, and England would buy him McDonalds.

America turned his head when he heard England's voice.
"America? I bought you McDonalds, you must be hungry" he sounded worried but America didn't care.
"I told you to leave, I'm not hungry" his voice was cold.
"Please speak to me, if you don't I'll bring Canada and Russia over to make you speak. I don't want to but I will if I have to" he tried to open the door but it was locked.
"I knew I should've moved to that secluded forest house! Leave me alone" he shouted from the other side of the door.
"Alfred...I care, you can tell me anything and I won't hold it against you. I promise!" He pleaded, his voice was desperate.
"Oh. You wanna know what's wrong England?" America asked with a venom in his voice.
"Yes..." England said, his voice a whisper.
"You"