Part 2

"What time are you usually awake?" Yunho asked. His back was facing you as he stirred the soup in the pot.

You can't help but stare at his broad shoulders. Watching the way his hand moves while he is cooking. For sure, he is a dreamy guy. The type of guy that girls would try so hard to get.

"Well. I think around 11 in the morning?" you trailed. Legs dangling from the tall stool that you sat on.

Upon hearing your response, Yunho suddenly stopped what he was doing. And your head tilted at the way he spun so fast to face you. His eyes slightly glaring at you and you know at that moment he was running a deep scan on you. His lead on his temple showed a yellow color.

"That's unhealthy." His voice was stern as he crossed his arms. He sounds like a mother and you can't help but roll your eyes.

"But I'm....healthy? I've been living that way for the rest of my life. Nothing has gone wrong," you defend. It's true that you're not a morning person, so what?

Yunho shook his head. A disapproving look was obvious in his eyes. And you feel like you just got scolded by a mother.

Yunho continued what he had left earlier. His back was facing you again as he resumed his cooking.

"I always wonder why you have low blood pressure. Not to mention that you look pale. If that's what you call healthy, then you're wrong." your mouth was agape when you heard his words. Did your robot just...roast you? But well, he's not wrong.

Yunho turned the stove off. His hand scooped the soup into another small bowl.

"So from today onwards, I'm going to take good care of you." He put the bowl in front of you before going to the rice cooker to get some rice.

"Aiye aiye captain!" you replied. Your hand made the salute sign and Yunho eyed you curiously. He was wondering what you were doing.

"What?"

"Nothing."

-

True to his words, he takes good care of you. Thanks to him, your day becomes more productive. He even wakes you up at 7 in the morning for god sake. At first it was hard trying to cope with the new daily routine, who are you kidding, you even kicked him in his face once because he woke you up when all you wanted to do was sleep all day.

And here you are, jogging around the park near your neighbourhood first thing in the morning. Yunho had insisted on coming with you but you refused since the antiAndroid riot was still ongoing. You can't risk putting Yunho in danger at all. You don't want to admit but the short time you two spend together has already made you attached to him, more than you should.

The pace got slower and slower as you gasped for air you desperately needed. And that was enough to send you stumbling down the jogging track, face planted to the rough path.

"Ugh..." you groaned, flipping yourself so you were facing the sky. You had no intention to get up at all, watching the still dark sky instead.

In the midst of the silence, Yunho suddenly invaded your mind. Come to think of it, a lot of things had changed in your life when he came. You are...happier. You have been living alone for as long as you could remember (minus Mingi who occasionally come from time to time), it was honestly quite lonely and you don't know how you cope with that for so long.

Yunho had brought warmth with him as soon as he stepped into your door. Showering you with what you called love although he did it with absolutely no emotion.

A voice interrupted your train of thoughts and you teared your eyes away from the sky upon you to the stranger. "What the fuck? I almost step on you,"

You scoffed. Pushing yourself from the track and onto your feet, meeting the stranger's eyes. You hadn't realised there was a dirt on your face and you must have look stupid because of it.

"What?" you asked with an annoyed tone. The stranger rolled his eyes at your attitude. He regrets not stepping on you earlier.

"I thought you were one of the homeless people. But judging from the attitude, I guess not," he replied, crossing his arms.

Your eyebrows raised. "Which part of me looks homeless, huh?"

The stranger smirked when he saw you glaring at him. He is not going to lie to himself, to him you were pretty cute.

He was about to make another remark when he saw a man gently grab your wrist. Your hair blown with the wind when you turned your head harshly to see the man who touched you.

"Yunho?"

Yunho stepped in front of you in a protective manner. He was wearing a cap to hide the spinning LED on his temple. The tall android is so tall and broad, you were completely hidden behind him. Not going to lie, your heart flutters at his appearance.

The stranger in front of you sends a sharp glare to Yunho as Yunho proceeds to return the gaze. The air was so tense that you were sure you could slice it with a knife. For a second, they seemed to know each other based on how they were reacting.

"Yunho...let's go..." you tugged on his arm. He glanced over his shoulder, his lips tugged upward, forming into what you called a smile. A shock look plastered on your face as you went into a daze. Did Yunho just...smile?

Yunho turned his back to the stranger in order to face you. His palms instantly cupped your cheeks, eyes inspected for any injuries and you were left star struck at how close he was with you right now.

"You okay?" His voice sounds so sweet as he wiped the dirt off of your cheek. You nodded at him.

"Let's go." He said. Hands already pulling you to follow him as you dazedly followed him.

You could hear a snicker come from the stranger earlier. Something is not right, you can feel it. And your prediction was right when the stranger suddenly shouted. The words were something you did not expect.

"Nice to see you have a new owner! I should have just beat the crap out of you while I can!"

I-is that Yunho's old owner?

The grip Yunho has on you tightens as he dragged you away. You forced your head to glance at the man earlier and saw a sickening smile on his face. Almost like a psycho. And you facepalm at how you were giving him an attitude just now, for all you know he could beat you to death.