Part 3

"I'm sorry, but may I ask what we are doing right now?" Yunho's voice was small when he asked you this. He noticed your heartbeat was pumping undeniably faster than usual and this got the man worried.

He looked at the weird position that you two were currently in. He was laying on the couch, body slightly tilting towards the television direction while you were laying closed to him. Your head was on his chest, hair splayed on it. His sensitive nose instantly smelled the scent of your hair. Strawberry.

"This is what we called cuddling," you replied, eyes still glued to the screen that was now playing a movie. It was honestly embarrassing. And to think that Yunho was the first guy you've ever cuddled with made you nervous.

As soon as the words left your mouth, he did a quick search again. His LED blinked yellow as he did it.

Cuddle

Hold close in one's arms as a way of showing love or affection.

And he had never been so confused in his life before.

"Are you trying to show your affection to me?"

You literally choked on your own saliva. That's not what you are implying. You can't help but feel flustered.

"Your heartbeat seems to be faster than usual. Are you alright?" Yunho asked. This time, his tone was slightly worried. He tried his best to express 'emotions' like you told him to. He shifted slightly under you to take a look at your face, and you quickly stopped him before he could glance at your red face.

"N-no! Stay. I'm okay, and Yunho, this thing is normal for humans," you quickly explained to him.

Yunho denied. "But I'm not a human."

"In my eyes, you are a human." You fired back, voice stern.

"I'm not."

Slightly annoyed, you replied. "Okay, fine. You're not a human. But you're alive, alright? You deserve to be treated like a human."

Your words struck something inside Yunho. The Android can't help but feel something stir inside him. Before you owned him, he belonged to someone else. But that someone else was nowhere near you, they treated him like a piece of trash can. Kicking him like a punching bag to let out their anger because they said 'he cannot feel the pain'. And like any Android, he accepted the harsh treatment.

He was broken. Both from the inside and outside. Sometimes, they will send him to fix his damaged components due to the beating, and at the moment he genuinely thought that the human would stop beating him again. But alas, he was wrong. And until now, he could still feel the punches against his skin.

Unbeknownst to him, he had entered the self destruction mode because of the high stress level that he was experiencing.

The Android behind you suddenly went silent. He usually will barked back at you about how he isn't a human and stuff but not this time. You wonder if you have said something you're not supposed to say.

Curiously, you turned back to eye him. Your eyes went wide when you realised his LED was blinking a deep red color as his eyes were closed so tightly like he was in pain. Well, he does look like he was in pain.

-

A short flashback suddenly clouded your mind.

"Y/n, there is something that you need to know about Androids," your brother said. His tone is more like a warning and that was enough to make you pay attention.

Mingi huffed. His eyes were eyeing Yunho, who was doing his work in the kitchen.

"Android was created with a self-destruct mode. They can-"