chapter 5: lighters

"Gabriel give me the damn cake!" I snarled running after him.

We had finished cooking and putting icing on the cake when Gabe stole it.

"NO it's MINE!" he shouted running into the livingroom.

"GIVE ME THE CAKE JACK ASS!" I shouted. I was so gonna kill him.

I watched Blake snatch the cake from Gabe.

"Now it's mine." He said grinning.

"Give me the cake Blake." I snapped.

"Ah Ah. Give me a kiss first." He said his green eyes sparkling. Both packs were watching us.

I sauntered over to Blake and gave him a long kiss. I stepped  back snatching the cake.

"That's discusting!" Heather screached angrily.

Lucas growled.

I rolled my eyes at dumb and dumber.

"No slut what you are is discusting!" I snapped.

"See why I love her? She's amazing." Blake said grinning proudly.

"Love you too cupcake. Oh and Heathen close your mouth. You have it open to much." I snapped before sauntering out the iving room.

I like it(like that) by Hot Chelle Rae came on the radio and we began dancing and singing after I put the cake down.

I was shaking my butt with the twins when the pack came in. We laughed then all started dancing.

It was moments like these that made the days go by. I was thankful to my pack because they taught me to love again. To not hate mysef or everyone sle. To me they were my word.

I laughed when Tommy came in sniffed the air and walked dirrectly to me. 

I pulled my baby into my arms and rubbed his tummy.

Tommy giggled when Lighters came on by Bruno Mars and I began to sing. The pack joined in and we were soon eating, singing, dancing, and smiling.My pack was what kept me sane and to me.

They made the world go round. 

We didn't share meal,cake or smoothie with the other pack. 

They could feed themselves.

Tommy started singing to me and I smiled at my baby.

He  was all I'd ever need to smile. Without him, my pack , or my new mate. 

I would've been dead a long time ago.

"We love you!" The pack shouted handing me a box full of clothes of something.

I opended the gift to finda big stack of dressed.

I have the best pack in the very end. 

They were what made me. Well Me.