•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•

Začít od začátku

"Tae, you and our baby is the best blessing." The you nger stated and cupped his mate's face while Taehyung just stared at him with teary eyes, feeling so overwhelmed with how his mate shows how much he was treasured as if he's the most precious gem the whole universe could offer.

"Jeonguk, I love-uggh!"

"Tae? What's wrong?!" Jeonguk was startled when his mate suddenly grunts in pain while clutching on his baby bump.

"N-nothing. I just-ugh. I think I'm having contractions."

"W-what? Tae, are you okay? Wait. Shit. Fuck." Jeonguk panicked and quickly knelt down in front of his mate as he rubs comforting circles on Taehyung's ninth-month bump.

"Jeon..guk~ugh fuck! I-It hurts!" Taehyung groans.

"Oh my god. Fuck. Uhh. What do you want? What do I have to do? Should I-"

"Jeonguk! My water broke! Fuck! Jeonguk, Jeonguk!" Taehyung panicked too, feeling the pain and his mate who looked too shocked ain't helping at all. "Jeongguuuukkkk!!" He screamed and the younger jolted in surprise.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" The older hissed. "Go call a doctor or--fuck--or rush me to the hospital goddammit!" He continued, saying those between his noises of agony.

"Fuck. Holy shit. Yeah." Jeonguk mumbled as he reached for his phone. He dialed the doctor's number and his eyes snapped back at his mate who was in pain while he anxiously waits for the doctor's voice.

"Hello? What!? Fuck. Uhh. Yes.He's-what!? Shit. Goddamit! Can't he-Hello? Hello!!? Fuck!" Jeonguk cursed as he threw his phone on the sofa and his hands pressing his temples, clearly a sign he was about to breakdown.

"Tae." He uttered as he looked at his mate's face distorted in pain.

"W-what!? Is the doctor-ugh fucking hell Jeonggguukkk! Where the fuck is the doctor!?"

"He, uhm, they-"

"WHAT!!?" Taehyung shouted, impatient, the pain taking over his state of thinking.

"Th-They couldn't go." Jeonguk gulped, looking so scared.

"The fuck!? Why?!"

"T-the road was blocked because of the people protesting against the government and-"

"Then what are you waiting for, you stupid asshole!? Take me to the fucking hospital, goddammit!"

"Tae." Jeonguk sighed, not really paying attention on how Taehyung was cursing and getting mad at him. "W-we can't. I think the traffic is just-"

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!! I'm going to kill those protesters!" Taehyung growled his eyes turning crimson red.

"Tae! Oh god, Taehyung no! You're not going to kill anyone! J-Just calm down-" ‘

"Calm down!? Fuck you Jeonguk! This is all your fucking fault-uughhh."

"Tae? Taehyung!" Jeonguk shouted as he assists his mate to lie down on the couch.

"Fuck! J-Jeonguk... I fucking hate you!" Taehyung cursed but the younger ignored all of it, knowing that it was the pain that was speaking.

"Jeonguk....ahhhhhh...mmm!!!" The older screamed and Jeonguk just noticed that Taehyung was already pushing the baby out on his own. 

"Fuck. Tae. You can do it. Go baby." Jeonguk supported as he lets his mate tightly gripped on his hand. '

"I-ugh-this is goddammit! F-fucking hell! Jeonguk I swear I'm going to kill you after this!!" Taehyung blabbered between his broken breathing as he kept on pushing.