I went to washroom. Luckily, It was just the coat which was ruined. I put off the coat and looked at the mirror. There was no stain on my shirt and pant.
But still I was feeling dirty. Why? Come on I am a hygienic person.

I went back to that table where I left those 3 idiots. I saw that troublemaker Xiao Zhan was lying as like as I left him.
HaoXuan and Jiyang were playing some palm game and laughing crazily.

I face palmed and shook my head in disbelief. Then I went closer to them and tried to ask Jiyang of his address but he was really drunk and he replied...

"I live on earth."

HaoXuan started to laugh like madman. Now I got that there was no point to ask him of his address. So I checked the pockets of that troublemaker for his phone.

I found his phone. It was locked but luckily it had finger sensor. So I just pressed his index finger of right hand on the sensor and it got unlocked. That's when his phone started to rang. I checked the id and It was some Shijie's call. So I received the call and was about to say something but...

"Zhan!! Where are you? You know na your brother in law will get angry if he came to know that you are not at home at this hour? Tell me where are you?"  She bombarded her questions.

"Hello miss, I am speaking from XXX pub...." 
She didn't let me complete and asked in between.

"What? Where is Zhan? And who are you? Why are you answering his phone? What happened to him? Tell me where is my brother?"  She panicked.

"Hey miss!! Calm down. I am at XXX pub. Your brother is drunk and lying unconscious here. His friend is also drunk. Send someone to fetch them."  I said.

"Okay I will come in 15 minutes. Please don't leave him alone."  She pleaded.

"Don't worry. I am waiting for you."  I assured her.

I sat on a chair and started to wait for his sister. I looked at him.

There was something which was attracting my attention on him

There was something which was attracting my attention on him. I was continuously staring at him. He was really looking so innocent and naive. He was looking so cute while sleeping peacefully. Wait... Whatttt???  What was I even thinking? I brushed off  all my weird thoughts.

After 20 minutes, Troublemaker's phone rang again. I checked the person's id who was calling. And it was again that Shijie. I received the call. She said that she was already there at parking lot.

I picked him up and HaoXuan picked Jiyang and we went outside.

There was a black car standing in parking lot. A lady came out from the car and told that She is Xiao Zhan's sister.