"What is going on?" Cemre asks Cavidan through clenched teeth. "Why is he with her? Where did he even find her?"

"I should be asking you that question!" Cavidan snaps, pulling Cemre away from the group so everyone else doesn't hear what they're talking about. "I thought you said you had taken care of her. How did she get away from your men?"

"I don't know," Cemre shrugs. "But I'm going to find out."

She pulls out her phone to make a call.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Did you see Cemre's face when you called me Hayatım ?" Reyhan asks with a giggle once they get into the bedroom. "I thought she was about to blow steam out of her ears."

Emir laughs with her.

"Emir, Oğlum. Is Reyhan okay?" Melike stares curiously at them. "She seems ... to be not quite herself."

Emir and Reyhan give each other another amused look before he sets her down on her own feet. He throws an arm over her shoulder and presses a quick kiss to the top of her head.

"I'm fine," Reyhan says, a blush darkening her cheeks at him kissing her in front of Melike.

"But better yet, we're fine," he adds, a huge smile on his face. He runs his hand up and down her arm and gives her a loving gaze. She melts, and with a gentle sigh, rests her head on his shoulder.

"You two are back together?" Melike excitedly asks, causing Emir to playfully shush her.

He looks to make sure the door is closed so they have privacy. Then he lifts both his and Reyhan's hands to show her their rings. Melike has to cover her mouth to hold in her glee filled scream.

"But no one can know. Only you," he makes Melike swear. "Things are kind of complicated."

"I don't understand," Melike says, her forehead wrinkling in confusion.

"Emir!"

It's Cavidan, calling as she comes down the hall towards the room.

"We're out of time," Emir whispers. "Reyhan will explain everything to you. I have to go talk to everyone else."

He gives Reyhan one more quick kiss before leaving them.

Reyhan blushes again when she notices Melike's gaze on her.

"Don't get me wrong," Melkike starts. "I'm very happy for the two of you. But I'm also very confused. What's going on?"

"Like Emir said ... things are complicated. We're trying to fix everything that has gotten so mixed up and messed up recently. But in order to buy some time, we have to pretend that I'm like this."

"Like what?" Melike asks.

Reyhan just smiles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Did you say amnesia?" Cavidan asks in disbelief. "You're expecting us to believe that Reyhan has amnesia?"

"They called me from the hospital," Emir explained. "A small, rural place about two hours from here. She doesn't know how she ended up there. But she knew enough to give the doctors my number for them to call me. She thinks it's two months ago, before we were divorced. The last thing she remembers is when those men kidnapped her from the hospital."

"This can't be for real," Cemre says, refusing to believe Emir. "Let me talk to her. I'll prove she's faking this."

"Faking? You think it's easy to fake amnesia?" Emir asks.