Chapter 23 Homeworld Part 1

Start from the beginning

Pearl said, pointing at the dark bottom of the planet where light didn't reach.
-That might be the best way to go, since we want to avoid any unnecessary attention.

Lapis said as she was leaning her hand on her chin.
-Good thing that we installed the invisible barrier around the ship before getting here, if we didn't, we would probably have been detected before even reaching the planet.

I said, nodding my head softly up and down.
-True, but where did Peridot even find all that stuff to build something so advanced?

Pearl said, feeling both proud and confused at Peridot's invention.
-Me and Peridot once visited the abandoned homeworld gem ship awhile ago, maybe she found it there.

Steven chimed in as all of our attention was drawn towards the boy.
-Maybe.... But anyway, we are here.

Pearl said as the ship landed on the ground which was actually an surprisingly soft landing for a first timer. I was definitely sure that there would have been at least a few explosions. But I have to give the boy credit, he's a natural at this.

Steven and Pearl began walking away from the control panel and walked towards a pink wall. Me and Lapis soon followed close behind as the wall suddenly opened up.

We walked out from the ship, the ship still in invisible mode as our feet was now touching the solid ground of Homeworld. There were huge tall pillars everywhere we looked, the pillars had many holes in them that was formed by the gems that was created specifically for the gem that was created in that hole.

(A/N: it looked like this)

'Wow, it was definitely alot bigger then what I last remembered it. Maybe it's because I am now taking a smaller form?' I thought, looking down at the endless pit of the homeworld kindergarten.
-I remember this place, i've been here once before with Lars when we were kidnapped and brought to Homeworld for a trial to death by the diamonds.

Steven said calmly as he looked around at the place.
-You WHAT!? Mrfhhbmm-!

I screamed in surprise as I was quickly muffled by Pearl's hand.
She hushed me, placing her finger from her free hand to her lips. Warning me to be quite.
I took a grasp around the wrist of the hand that covered my mouth and took it off of my mouth.
-How are you even still alive after that!?

I whisper yelled towards Steven. Feeling horribly worried for the boy.
-Oh, we just stole Blue's palanquin and excape by smashing it through the wall and ended up with falling down here to the kindergarten.

Steven responded calmly as if it was just a normal day routine. I felt my soul leave my body for a second and my expression turned blank.
'He. Stole. A. Palanquin.' the words ran through my mind, not sure if I had registered that right.
-Y'know what, I'm not even suprised...