ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 5

*YOUR POV*

It's been 5 months since I got reincarnated/remembered my past life and for the last 5 months I've been helping out the orphans who got shipped out with a lot of things like groceries, clothes and more!

Today is December 24 2040, all of the kids are now playing outside with the snow, while I the main character
(if this is really a fanfic) am hanging upside down on a branch.

For some reason I really enjoy the blood rushing to my brain, but if I get dizzy enough I'll jump down.... like now.

Y/n: *jumps down* Yep, I think I'm dizzy enough!

I then felt a tap on my shoulder so I turn around and see Anna and Gilda.

Wait, why does Gilda have no scarf on?

Y/n: Hm? Is something wrong?

Anna: No, we just wanna ask you to build a snowman with us!

Y/n: A snowman? Hmm...

I then look at Gilda who was shivering from the cold, so I did what a  gentleman would do if a female gets cold.

I take of my scarf and I wrap it around Gilda's neck.

Y/n: Here you go Gilda, so you won't be cold anymore.

Gilda: *blushes* T-Thank you, b-but aren't you cold?

Y/n: Me? *smirks* The cold never bothered me anyway! (Pun intended!)

Y/n: So, let's build some snowman!

Me, Anna, and Gilda started building a snowman and have a snowball fight.

After we finished building the snowman, I went to mama and asked if I could have a carrot, she asked why and I told her it's for the snowman.

After mama gave me the carrot, I then went to the girls who were glaring and pouting at each other? I think I saw some lightning too.

Y/n: Um...? What happened when I was gone?

They then look away from each other and cross their arms.

Both: Nothing!

Ok... didn't expect Anna and Gilda to be like this.

Quick Y/n think! What should you to calm both girls?! Think! Think!

*LIGHT BULB APPEAR*

Eureka!

I then pat both of the girls head.

Both: !!!

Y/n: There, there calm down you two.

It works! The girls seems to calm down! Wait why are their cheeks red? Meh, probably from the cold... is that purring I hear?

Y/n: Now... what happened?

Gilda: *looks away and mumbles* We were fighting for your attention...

Y/n: Huh?

Anna: Nothing, we just had a disagreement.

Y/n: ... Ok then?

I feel like they're hiding something from me.

Y/n: Anyway, I should take a rest now see you later girls! Have fun with Olaf!

Anna: Olaf?

I then point at the snowman.

Both: Ohh..