ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 8

*3RD PERSON'S POV*

EPISODE 2 BEGINS!

❯[ᕲᖇᘿᗩᘻ]❮

Emma: Conny?

The girl then saw a curtain opened up, she peeked inside and saw her former younger sibling served as the main dish.

Emma: Conny...?

The girl muttered as her eyes widened with terror.

She then looked behind her and saw a demon with opened mouth, ready to eat her.

[ᕲᖇᘿᗩᘻ ᘿᘉᕲS]❮

The girl woke up breathing heavily, this was her first nightmare after all.

Emma: We are livestock, to be eaten by demons.

Emma: We'll be killed.

Emma: No, we're gonna run. We won't let anyone get killed!

The girl thought determined. She was ready to get back to sleep, when a familiar voice called her out.

???: Sunny?

Emma then looked towards the door and saw the h/c haired boy rubbing his right eye.

Y/n: Why are you *yawn* still awake at this hour?

Emma: W-Well...

The girl spaced out, trying to figure out if she should tell him. Not knowing the boy was now in front of her.

Y/n: ... Did you perhaps had a nightmare?

Emma froze when she noticed the boy was now in front of her.

Emma: *nods* Hmm...

Y/n: That's strange, this is the first time you've had a nightmare.

Emma then froze out of fear.

Emma: Does he know?! What should I do?

While Emma was having a panicking on the inside. Y/n then had an idea and so he asked Emma.

Y/n: Do you want me to sleep with you?

....
.....
.......

SAY WHAT NOW?!!

*Narrator.exe has shut down due to blood loss*

          ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

Miyu: Well, guess I'll narrate this chapter.

Mj: Jane, help me hide this body.

Jane: Roger that!

Miyu: *sweat drops* You two sounded like you just murdered someone *ehem*.

        ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

Emma didn't actually heard what the boy said because A) she wasn't listening cause she was panicking earlier and B) she's sleepy.

But whatever the boy said, she'll have to reject his offer.

Emma: No thanks, Y/n. I'll be fi-

She didn't finished her sentence because the Y/n laid her down back to bed, Y/n then laid down besides her and hugged her.

Y/n: Less talky, more sleepy.

Y/n said to his orange haired friend who was confused but she hugged back cause she was sleepy.