9 - R E A C T I O N S

"Nate, we need you here as soon as possible, Easton's ran off into the forest and we can't find him", Alexander frantically spoke on the phone to his best friend. 

"Already on my way, brother", he stated, hanging up the phone. 

Alexander chose not to tell Nathaniel about what they had just found out, knowing that he's go absolutely ballistic. 

It still hadn't sunk in yet. 

Noelle was here. 

She was right under their noses, yet they didn't manage to find her. 

He had to remain strong for everyone else. He couldn't afford to break down like Easton did, not when she's still out there somewhere, vulnerable and alone. 

The group had also alerted Xavier, and he is also on his way to Robinson's territory. Speaking of Robinson, he is currently unconscious in the basement due to Easton's assault on him, and they are planning on taking him somewhere. A place where no one will find him. 

"Get him in the car, we'll deal with him back at home. For now, go find Easton", Alexander ordered. 

Theodore was at a loss for words. He couldn't believe that Noelle was kept as a captive in Robinson's pack. They should've known. He's been causing them trouble for over a decade, who else could it have been? Theo felt stupid, he let Noelle down. The girl, who he saw a little sister, and promised to always take care of, he let her down. He was on the verge of tears. Seeing the conditions of the cold, daunting basement, and knowing that was where she was hidden all these years, it made his heart ache in pain. He could only imagine what Easton must be feeling.

Victor felt the same. She saw him as an uncle, she'd nicknamed him Vicky, and although he hated that name, he would kill to hear it once again. He remembered how she'd always run up to him when Nathaniel put her in time out if she did something wrong, and wouldn't let her play with the others unless she learned her lesson. She would cry non-stop until she earned her parents forgiveness. 

Flashback:

Victor was currently sat in living room by himself, scrolling through the channels until he found something that had interested him. His beloved, Willow, was currently patrolling territory borders, ensuring that no intruders enter their land, and his son was hanging out with Easton and Trevor. 

He was pulled out of his trance when he heard the cries of a little girl. He head spun around, so fast it could have given him whiplash, and the sight made him frown. 

Noelle, stood in the corner of the room, her kneed pressed up against her chest as she rocked back and forth, crying her eyes out. He stood up instantly, walking towards the small girl and kneeling down to her height. 

"Brie? Why are you crying?", he asked worryingly, causing her to look up, her glassy, brown eyes meeting his dark blue ones. 

"P-papa put me in timeout", she whispered, sniffling a little and wiping her tears away with the back of her hand. He sighed. 

"What did you do?"

"I, you're gonna be mad at me", she mumbled and he chuckled to ease her nerves. 

"No I won't, I promise", he reassured. 

"I slapped Theo 'cuz he called me a bad word", she stated so quickly he almost missed it. Her words broke him out into a fit of laughter. 

"Good job, Brie! I'm so proud of you", he awarded her, causing her to give him a look of confusion. 

"What?"