✩ "SAPPY BULLSHIT" BABY ✩

Začať od začiatku

Gerard watched him with a raised eyebrow, making Frank smile weakly.

"Race you to the water?" He asked, and he could tell Gerard was hesitant at first, but he looked amused nonetheless.

"There's kids," Gerard pointed out, and Frank knew he was just acting up his defiance to see if Frank was actually being serious. "We'd body slam them if we just charged into the ocean."

"More reason to." Frank mumbled, and not a second later Gerard's wide, excited smile came over his face.

The same smile he'd worn all week whenever he talked about going to the beach.

"Okay," Gerard grinned, "Ready, set—"

Gerard took off running after stumbling over the ruins of previous sandcastles kids had built. And Frank couldn't even get mad that Gerard cheated as he laughed softly and stood up to run right after him.

Gerard naturally won, and despite being a sore winner he had made it a point to kiss Frank all over his face as if he couldn't be happier that Frank had even set foot in the ocean.

It made Frank feel all jittery, to be honest. Because although he didn't enjoy gratuitous public displays of affection, he didn't always mind when it was Gerard doing it.

"See?" Gerard asked breathlessly when he finished with a small peck on Frank's lips, "It's not so bad you big baby."

Frank rolled his eyes, only grateful that they were underwater so he could finally pick Gerard up without any strain or fear of snapping off his legs in pain.

So, he did just that. He picked Gerard up bridal style, watching as Gerard squeaked and clung onto him in surprise. His arms were wrapped around Frank's usually sore neck, but he honestly didn't mind the slight discomfort this time.

"If you fucking drop me," Gerard threatened quietly after a few quiet moments, making Frank grin. "I will fuck you up so ha—"

Frank chucked him into the water.

Gerard had shrieked at first before he fell underwater, his body springing back up almost immediately.

Frank laughed loudly as Gerard wiped the hair out of his eyes and glared at him.

"You." Gerard growled, going to push Frank but he evidently didn't push hard enough since Frank didn't move an inch.

"Stupid... strong-ass motherfucker." Gerard grumbled, and Frank smiled at him before picking him up again. Only this time he picked Gerard up by the bottom of his thighs, making Gerard shake his head repeatedly and kick his legs like a little toddler throwing a tantrum.

"No," Gerard said, wriggling in Frank's arms. "No, no, no don't you fucking throw me again."

Frank laughed before nuzzling face into Gerard's shoulder. "I won't."

Gerard sighed in relief, resting his head on Frank's shoulder. Which did unintentionally make Frank's heart beat that much faster.

And there was a small moment where Frank couldn't even hear the screaming kids and the arguing couples, all he could really focus on was Gerard's soft heartbeat and the sun shining his face. Now he was somewhat grateful for Gerard showering him in sunscreen.

And right as Frank opened his mouth to say something, probably to take his mind off of his racing heart, Gerard lifted his head up so their foreheads were touching.

"I love you," Gerard mumbled, lifting a wet hand up to run over Frank's cheek, "Even when you bully me."

Frank smiled a little at that, hiking Gerard up higher - making him squeak quietly in fear of being thrown again.