✩ MALADAPTIVE DAYDREAMING ✩

not edited

       AGAINST FRANK'S BETTER judgement, he found himself completely disregarding what Gerard had initially told him.

It had been four days of misery on Frank's end, and he was tired of it. He hated that he missed Gerard's annoying laugh and his annoying little nose-scrunching up thing when he was smiling. He didn't need Gerard to even remotely be on good terms with him, he just needed a damn explanation. Or he thought he deserved one anyway.

So that was how he found himself stalking a very tired Mikey, who was walking into the break room in the search of coffee. And Frank must have truly lacked subtlety because the second Mikey went to the coffee machine, he let out a loud sigh.

"What do you want, Iero?" Mikey asked with a grunt, and Frank bit his lip before rolling his shoulders

"Um," Frank tried to find the right words, trying to both be breezy and not serial-killer like. "Could you tell me where Gerard lives?"

Well, that was the smoothest it would get for him and his lack of prosocial skills, he supposed.

Mikey turned around at that, his face completely blank as usual, "Why do you want to know?"

Frank shrugged as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I uh, need to talk to him."

"And you can't use a phone like a normal person?" Mikey subtly raised an eyebrow

Frank sighed, "It's really more of a face-to-face kind of talk."

Mikey stared at him for a long moment, his eyes felt like they were digging into Frank's skin as a small silence came over them.

"I probably could tell you where he lives," Mikey finally muttered, making Frank feel more than just relieved, "But it's really none of your business."

Frank let to a loud sigh, looking at his hands awkwardly, "Look, I... I really need to talk to your brother. I know I can be a prick but I really-"

"I'll tell you on one condition." Mikey interrupted, making Frank shut up and look at him expectantly, "I... - unfortunately I can see how important this is to you so I'll tell you, but if I find out you pulled anything with him I won't hesitate to shoot you in the spinal cord."

Frank nodded at his words, "Okay, just... please."

Mikey raised an eyebrow at Frank's final word, shrugging it off as he grabbed a white napkin from the table the coffee pot was placed. He wrote something across it before passing it over to a grateful Frank.

"Thanks." Frank muttered, ans Mikey shrugged in response.

"Your funeral." Mikey said with a small sigh, grabbing his coffee mug before exiting the break room.

Frank felt a small smile itch across his lips at the address scribbled messily on the stained napkin.

✩ ✩

"You promised." Bob said irritatedly from the couch as Frank tugged at his black tie in annoyance.

Frank hadn't taken off his work clothes like he usually would have when he got home, seeing as he was in way too much of a rush to really give any sort of shit about the small blood stains on his usually clean dress shirt. He didn't technically know what Gerard did for a living, so he didn't really know when he'd be home- but he assumed Gerard was a photographer of sorts, so he hoped he'd be home at nine o'clock on a Wednesday.

Of course, to Frank, Gerard was the main priority on his mind- not his and Bob's preplanned movie night. Though because Frank had kept Bob pretty in the dark about what he was doing leaving the apartment at this time, Bob was more than just a little pissed at him for ditching.