Part 16 Beginnings

Start from the beginning

Suddenly from nowhere Pooja said something that stabbed my heart "at least aaj ka din sahi raha..fir pata ni hum kab milte!"

"Matlab?" I frowned.

"Shoot wrapped up today! Going back to Mumbai! Hainna Sid!" She smiled.

"Ha! But ek chiz hai jab tak tum nahi manti.. Shaheer picha nhi chodta tumhara.. hahaha!" Sid laughed as he spoke the right thing.

But I was shattered to listen that she is going. Just now we reconsiled and this very next moment..she is talking about going away!

"Not happening!" I yelled.

"What?" Pooja exclaimed.

"You are not going anywhere!"

"I'm going Shaheer! Mai yaha teen din ke liye thi..!"

"Teen din ke liye thi..par mera moral badhane ke liye thi...or mai ab bhi bahut depressed hu!"

"Hahah! Dekh ke nhi lagta Shaheer baby!" Sid interrupted.

"I'm depressed yaar! Tum Ruk rhi ho mere ghr!"

"Next week se promotions hai!" Poo said.

"Yaani time hai humare pas..fir Sath hi Mumbai chl padenge!" I tried to explain.

"Hmm nice idea! You guys enjoy!" Sid spoke and I really wanted him to go but this is not courtesy right! So deliberately I asked him "tum bhi Ruk rahe ho!"

"Shaheer bhai tune kaha vhi kaafi hai..meri vajah se itni problem hogi tumhe!"

"Or meri vajah se bhi!" Pooja again spoke and I was like "shut up guys! Bhaderwah ghumenge Sath me! I really need a break so roaming with you guys will be the best!"

After some more persuasion they finally agreed. And I was so happy.
Bas muje ek chiz ka dhyan rakhna hai ke ye Siddharth Poo se jaada na chipke!

_____________

My mumma was the happiest when she heard ghar me mehmaan aa rahe hain. You know she is like serial moms who gets happy whenever someone stays at our place. And it's natural on her part..for longest times, even we siblings don't stay here, I came here after years so yeah...it's natural that she gets happy when my house gets occupied.
My sister Ifrah shrieked in happiness as she heard that Siddharth is staying.

Pooja was sleeping soundly and smilingly when I sneaked in her room again, this time at 4 am in the morning. "Uthoo Panchali!" I whispered near her ears as she was sleeping like a princess.
I sometimes wonder that how much I have changed in past 4 days, I no more remember my bad past, I no more stay gloomy and dull. I just stay happy and engrossed in Pooja and my family now. I'm a happy kid now.
"Uthoooo!" I yelled in her ears and she jumped up abruptly all horrified.

"Kon hai!?" She tried to say but I hushed her by putting my finger on her lips and she looked at me in shock.

"Youuu!"

"Yeahhh!" I made a face.

"Chalo fresh ho jao, track suit pehno or hum jaa rahe hain!"

"Kaha jaa rhe hain?"

"Yhi pass me sunrise dekhne.. !" I said in excitement.

"Mujhe Sona hai!"

"Mai sone nahi dunga!" I smiled sheepishly.

"Arjun!!!"

"Panchali!"

"Okay fine!" She said and went inside the washroom.
After fifteen minutes, she came dressed in a pretty salwar suit.
She looked the most beautiful! Prettiest!

"Kisi ki shadi me nahi jaa rahe hum!" I tried to tease her.

"It's casual, can't you see Arjun!"

"Yaya! Chalo Ab!"

I drove the car and when I looked at her she was looking out of the window. It was still dark outside but she was shining against the backdrop.
I said "shadi me nhi jaa rhe hain..still Tumne suit pehna...and still tum bahut sunder lag rhi ho!"

She blushed and and laughed at my whole comment. She asked "sunrise point kab tak ayega..kbhi gaadi me hi subah ho jaye!"

"Ab mukaam chahe jo bhi ho, ye jo tere labon pe ek hasi hai,
Teri is adaa pe mere dil ka aana, gar hai to laazmi hai!" I uttered in the best way possible.

She smiled and replied "gaadi chalao gaadi!" And I cracked up. She is always like this ~ her best version.

I finally haulted the car and I slid my hand in hers. We were standing at a beautiful cliff and watched the heavenly sunrise.

"Abba yaha laate the hume!" I told her and continued as I looked at her "har baar beintehaa khubsurat!"

"Haa Sach me!" She said unknowingly.

"Beth jaye!"

"Haa!" She replied happily. We chit chatted for almost two hours about various things.

"Bhook lag rhi hai!" She said.

"Muje bhi!" I nodded.

"Chalte hain!" She said.

"Haa par I loved this moment."

"And I loved your shayari!" She replied.

"And I love... the fact you..stayed back." I fumbled as I got carried away.

"Thank you Mr Sheikh!"

"Arjun for you Panchali!" I corrected her. And she laughed.
Her laugh gives me hope that something good is awaiting me!!
Just like this sunrise which is giving me hopes of a new beginning. Of a new me!

___________

A/N : Hello!! I hope I did justice here Rockstar24sam . Do tell me!?
Guys read, vote, comment and share the story as much as possible.
And yes follow instagarm id of @shaheerpoojalove.
The best account for Shapoovers and Mahabharat lovers. Providing links in the comments section so that you can copy and paste the links.
See ya!❣️