Sloppy kisses

Hi it's me again in the last chapter tristan's friend allies is supposed to be ally.  Hope you enjoy this chapter. Later in the book I'm going to do a huge plot twist.

gabe's pov#

         The last thing I felt was someone pick me up and took me upstairs and took me to collen's room I amsume. And I fell asleep. Next thing I know two arms wrap around me and snuggle into it.

    #the next morning#

                  I woke to a long wet tongue of a dog. I say up to a note on collen's side table. Sweet pea gets at the edge of collens bed.

                        Good morning gabe, I am downstairs if you need anything. I took care of anthony. And I made breakfast. Come down when you wake up.

                                       Love, collen❤️

   I smile get up and go down stairs to collen cooking, And his siblings are sitting at the table. " what's up sleepy head". " I'm still tired". That earned a chuckle from Tristan. " well sit down and get ready for some amazing food". " OK" I say moving to the table.

  I walk over to the table " are you his new boyfriend says paisley. I stare at Paisley, Justin, and tristan. Tristan had a hint of jealousy in his face. " no" a voice comes from the kitchen.  Collen walks in with pancakes and syrup and it looks amazing.

As I'm eating I wonder...

        Why was tristan jealous.

#Tristan pov#

                When I woke up I went downstairs and waited for collen to come down and tell me what happened. Being the football captain and if Anthony bullied gabe he needs to get in trouble. His eyes I can't image more amazing eyes. God. His dark green eyes are like forest waiting to be explored. Wait why am I thinking about him like that. I shake my head trying to get him out of my head. But I can't. I'm not gay. I having sex, well not really. I'm know as the player of our school I get love confessions everyday. God I have slept with a lot girls of the school. Not any freshmen tho. That's stupid seniors guys going for freshmen girls. I only go for juniors and up.

                    But for gabe there's a feeling I never felt before. I don't know what it is but it feels amazing like when you hold hot laundry and you just want to cuddle with them. Also like when you get a puppy. I don't like the feeling but God the urge to hold him and hug him and..... and...... ugh Kiss him. But I try to hide the blush creeping its way on my face. I look at my phone and get on Snapchat and hit up ally and ben. Asking to get some guys together to hang out later. And Seth... I need to have a talk with him. Collen comes down stairs " I'm starting breakfest".

#collens pov#

    I wake up with gabe in my arms and I gently lay him back down. And I write him a quick note. Then walk downstairs to Tristan talking on the phone to his friends to come over. Ugh and allie, but that bitch ally says she "Lesbian" but....bitch, I hate her. She looks at Tristan like he is a piece of God damn candy. I walk into the kitchen and start making pancakes,eggs, and bacon for gabe, my siblings, and tristan's "friends".

      Justin, pailsey, and gabe come down in the next half hour. From the dinning room I hear.

"Are you his new boyfriend". Palisley says. Nobodys says everything. So I intervene from the kitchen. "No". I said chuckling
Quietly. I put everything on the table. I look at Tristan and he looks kinda jealous. Who is the jealous of.  gabe but, why.

After a few minutes tristan's friends and some of the team. And Seth. The guy I like, his raven black hair and his sharp jaw line, and GOD his light brown eyes. I walk into the kitchen. And walk out to see everyone sitting down at the table. I give everyone a plate. I walk to my room so I can change into new clothes after I shower. I let my hair down from its braided man bun and brush it. And take my clothes off and look in the mirror at my body. I workout and jog. But I'm not a sporty kinda person. I'm a book worm. But everyone was right I'm bigger than most people in the downstairs Men's department. 12 inches. But 9 inches when soft I know really big.

I stepped into the shower and washed off. When I got out I kept my hair down as I blow dry it and brushed it. I put on a extra large hoodie that's salmon pink and has red roses, a pair of black boxers, and the a pair of black skinny pants with holes on the
Thighs. I walked downstairs and call hailley ask her to come over and that gabe wanted to talk to her. She said yes. In the living room is everyone. Justin is talking to the members of the football team. He is such a homophobe. And pailsey was playing babies with allies Aka lying son of bitch. Gabe is in the recliner on his phone. Tristan is somewhere else and Seth is gone too. weird But whatever.

#Tristan pov#

After breakfast and seeing collen going upstairs. I ask Seth to talk. He says yes and follows me to my room. I told him to sit on the bed.

"So you like my brother" i say and his eyes widened and he says "no, what are you talking about". He says I sigh. "I see you looking at him with that look". He sighs and says "fine, I do like him. I just don't know what to do". " he likes you too you know right". "really". I nodded and he walks out.

$Special pov: seth's pov$

  Leaving tristan's room I see collen walking down the stairs.

" hey collen can we talk" I ask. "Sure" he said to me looking curious wth a twinkle, what looks like hope.

He follows me to his room. When we reach his room and he sits on his bed. He shares at with wondering gaze at me makes me nervous.

" uh... I needed to tell you something" I say. "Ok, what is it" he says in a soft voice.

" uh.... I.... Really like..... Someone and I don't think They like Me back" I say in a soft voice. what he does surprises me. He hugged me with his muscular arms around my neck. I
stiffen but soon relax With his muscular hand he takes my chin in his hand and says " whoever it is must be such a amazing person to have you like them, and they don't like you then they are stupid and don't deserve you". Then he goes back to hugging me.

#collen's pov#

I can't believe I just said that. I hope he likes me, but he straight. I look up at his breath-taking eyes to see him staring at me with eyes of l-love... But he is straight!!!
My thoughts are interrupted by his hand on my cheek. He leans in and kisses me with so much passion and love that I was shocked. When I didn't kiss back he pulled away and went to leave.

I couldn't let him let him get away.

I grab his hand, and pull his head to mine and kiss his plump and full lips. Feeling his tears on my cheek as we kiss. I pull his body to mine, and put my hands on his muscular back. Him putting his arms around my neck.I pick him up and go to the bed, breaking the kiss to set him down. Reconnecting our lips, I lightly pull at his bottom lip. Him gasping softly, I put my tongue in his mouth and exploring his mouth before our tongues fight for dominance, with me winning. I pull away and look at him.

"What are we" he asks.

So what do you think. Sorry for taking a while to upload. I been overwhelmed with school, and with covid-19 to do any writing.